MidSouth Garrison
Chuck S

Hello from Nashville/Eagleville

Hi , 

My name is chuck and I'm looking to build my first set of armor and become a TK member of the 501st.  I first met some of the Legion when I was living in Tokyo and I've been hooked ever since. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated 

Heya Chuck!  Plenty of good folks around here to help you as needed!

Welcome!

Welcome! I've never built a TK, but several here have :D @Mike j cosplay @repentance3232 are two of the latest around Nashville.

Make sure you do your research before ordering armor and make sure they're approved and deliver quality stuff. There's a few knockoffs out there. I think WhiteArmour.net has a great deal of info? Also, there's different vendors that are preferred for look and/or body type, but I can't speak to any of those specifics!

Welcome Chuck, I was recently approved back this past April. I built ANH HERO and ordered from Walts Trooper Factory, (WTF) I am 5'6" 180 lbs and found that Walts Armor fit my body type best. Absolutely go to whitearmor.net to find out the list list to stay away from, like Ebay sales. Be sure to introduce yourself at whitearmor.net and state your body size and type and ask for recommendations on Armor Makers based on your body type. The most common TK is a Stunt build, very few build a Hero. Walts Armor runs $685 as other range much higher. Keep in mind, that is the price for Hard Parts only, (from the Armor Maker) you have to find suppliers for all your soft parts and you could end up spending $1600 - $2000 on your first build. If I can further help or explain, please feel free to reach out to me. I currently live in Auburntown, 16 miles South East of Murfreesboro. Troopers helping Troopers!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hit up WTF and placed my order, I'm looking forward to my build coming together over the next few months and joining in the shenanigans! Thank you everyone.