MidSouth Garrison

Looks like my Shadow guard may be here this week and my TK is showing up piece by piece lol. Would love to start meeting some of y'all.  I am off until the 15th. Give me a shout if anyone wants to get together in the Nashville area. 

Bunch of us will be at the Imperial Commissary Collectors Convention in Franklin this weekend.

It was nice to meet you today, Chuck! :) I hope you were able to meet a few other folks from the MSG.

I need to work on my Biker Scout. I know @PegasusBlue has a TIE pilot to work on. @Mike j cosplay is planning to build a trash compactor. Sounds like a build party needs to happen this fall before the weather gets too cold.

• Like 1

I'm a little late to this conversation because I've been out of town, but I agree. I would love to start meeting some of you guys. I hated that I couldn't make out to the ICCC this weekend since it was only like 15 minutes from me. In all seriousness though, now that I've been approved I would love to start meeting some of you guys and get to know you as well. Do you guys ever get together once in while to hang out or just meet and touch base? As a rookie in the 501st I would love to get together and pick your brains and glean from your experiences.

• Like 2

It was goodd meeting you Chuck.  I was the cat at the table not in costume; we spoke for a while.  Find me on FB, under Taylor Todd.  My profile pic is sgt chesty the bulldog.  I live in Franklin and am happy to help with your builds.  I can't wait to open the garage for some Fall weather.