MidSouth Garrison
Rancor20

Future 501st member based in Hendersonville

Hi, my name is Jonathan Holmes based here in hendersonville. I'm very much wanting to join the 501st and have no idea where to start. I heard about the 501st through friends knowing how much I enjoy star wars and making people laugh and enjoy star wars as much as i do. I would like to create an Original Trilogy Stormtrooper, but have no idea where to start and would very much love and appreciate any help from anyone on how to get things rolling.

• Like 1

First place to go is to the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment forums at whitearmor.net. that's the Detachment for the classic Stormtrooper or TK.

You will see other people's builds, techniques, and find all the info on reputable makers of everything you will need.

Also take a look at the Costume Reference Library on 501st.com, that's the guide you'll be using to build your armor.

Keep an eye on the boards here, as it gets nicer outside some of us will be hosting prop parties for building and socializing. Also you are welcome to come to an event and look at the armor up close.

I'm in Mt Juliet but spend a lot of time in Hendersonville.

Glad we got your access figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am to, I would love to see the armor close up and get ideas. I will check those places out, thank you so much :)

• Like 1

Once you goto whitearmor.net
Look for New Recruit
Then goto, Getting Started - Read this first
There you will find, various types of armor.
We are excited that you guys are interested in joining the Empiral Academy, hee hee!!!
Be sure to ask any questions that you may have. We believe in Troopers helping Troopers!!!!! Again congratulations on pursuing your dreams and joining Shinny White Armor!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk