MidSouth Garrison
Heavy Metal

Hello everyone, we made it

Hello, my Name is Jay Piazza Legion ID 69937, and my wife Tanyjia Piazza Legion ID 74093. last year I posted on here saying that my wife and I were moving from Arizona to Tennessee. Unfortunately that wasn't able to happen. But we finally made it, we're in Spring Hill right now, living with my wife's son untell we find a place of our own,  I look forward to meeting everyone, I would love to get 2 MidSouth Garrison patches, I have Arizona DSG patches to trade. Message me on messenger you can't miss my profile pic it's my sandtrooper without the bucket, and say hi. Not sure what else to say here, how do I get full access, and do you have a private Facebook page?

Great! Welcome! I used to be in Mid South but we have our own Garrison here in Kentucky called Bluegrass Garrison. 

• Like 1

Good, good.

We have been following your progress with great interest.

Welcome!

I’ll invite you to the applicable FB groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Welcome!  Glad to see you made it!

Now that you have arrived, I think you just need to transfer from Arizona DSG to MidSouth Garrison and you'll be set.  If you haven't already done so, you might want to let Arizona DSG know you've moved here, and I think between the Arizona and MidSouth garrisons, "your training will be complete!"  :sith:   Welcome and "We would be honored if you would join us." :vader1:

We have events in Middle TN posted in the even sections for the Music City Squad (Greater Nashville area) and general MidSouth Garrison (surrounding areas) sub-threads.... once you get access.  But we also have a lot of events in the Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga areas as well, so if you can make it to those parts of TN, don't forget to look at those event sections as well. :)