MidSouth Garrison

Greetings MidSouth, I’m a member of the Alabama Garrison located just south of Birmingham. I’m TK 38828 call sign “Hollywood”  Name’s Todd Montgomery and I’m looking to troop with y’all at times when we don’t have things going on here and y’all do. I could troop from Nashville to Chattanooga as I have friends in both cities. I was told y’all were trooping the Dominic Pace event in Chattanooga in July 27th and I’d love to come troop with y’all then.

I'm certain you would be welcomed at any of our events.  Obviously, at the moment, events are sort of sparse due to COVID-19 concerns,  Once we can troop actively again, we would certainly welcome neighboring garrisons to troop with us if they can be in the area.  I have trooped an event in Huntsville with the Alabama Garrison, so I have been on both sides of this part.  :)

I don't see that particular event in the Mos Nooga squad section of our events calendar, but depending on when the event would happen, sign-ups would be opened.  I am one of the GEC's for Midsouth Garrison, and form time to time, we have had event requests for locations close to the Alabama/TN line,  If you are available for any of them, we'd be happy to have you join us. 

You might also want to glance at the Twin Suns Squad event section as well (Memphis area).  Once we are able to do events again, we have a great group of troopers there and a decent number of events (normally).  :)

Thanks for commenting. 

id messaged your garrison FB page the other day about the event and was told you’d be trooping it, I’m coming anyway and can bring my kit with me.

i look forward to trooping again soon and getting to meet y’all.

No problem, that may have been something hat never made it to the calendar.  Enjoy,