Hi all,

Excited to be working on Shoretrooper Grunt build with 850 Armorworks. Currently obtaining soft foods while waiting for kit to arrive, but have some questions. If anyone in the Knoxville area is willing to help this newbie out please let me know. I've been reading the message boards about the E22, but are weapons required for approval? I am especially intimidated by all the strapping and hope to find another Shoretrooper who can help me once it's time to put it on the first time. I jumped into this without seeing how all these pieces come together.

Thanks!

Greetings! The 501st does not require blasters for membership, since replica weaponry may not be accessible or even legal in some countries. However, oftentimes higher levels of costume approval do require a blaster. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and Welcome!  Good luck with your Shoretrooper build.  It's an awesome kit!  Excited to see your progress.  You'll find lots of helpful folks here, so continue to reach out with any questions you might have.

Once events are safer to do on a regular basis, I'm positive that you will find local Knoxville area troopers to touch base with...  At most events, you could come out and meet them and act as a handler/helper until your shoretrooper is ready, and get to know some troopers in the process.  You might even consider Chattanooga area events as welll.  :)

I know a lot of troopers may not check the forum as much right now, but once they do, I'm certain they will be able to offer some insight and advice as needed.  But as as Braden said,  feel free to ask questions here. :atat: