Hello, I'm new to the area. Active Duty Navy. Joined the 501st in Virginia in 2011, moved to Florida, then to New Orleans, then Phoenix, now I'm here. So I've been around a few blocks.

SL-9730 Darth Revan and Stormtrooper Commander costumes. Looking forward to meeting you all. I go by Mike.

• Like 2

Hi Mike, welcome! Which area are you in?

I'm Robbie, Music City Squad leader and Garrison GML. Has your old Garrison transferred you yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not transferring garrisons yet. VA has been to good to me through the years. I'm in Millington. 

• Like 1

Not transferring garrisons yet. VA has been to good to me through the years. I'm in Millington. 

That's quite a ways from Virginia! My sister lives in Arlington and is a teacher there. You're gonna want to connect with the Twin Sun Squad folks, they're our Memphis-area squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mike welcome aboard!!! We trouped together when I was in Virginia.  

Hey Mike, I'm Trey McGinnis, I'm the Squad Leader for Twin Sun Squad. We're based in and around Memphis (Millington certainly fits the bill!). I just sent you a friend request on Facebook so I can get you into some of the chats we use to organize over there (everything is on the forums as well)

Welcome!!