Castle

Greetings from the Tri-Cities!

Hello everyone! My name is Matt, I live in Jonesborough, TN and I'm currently working on finishing my Shoretrooper costume. I started on it in fall of 2016 when I lived in Florida with hopes of getting it done before Celebration Orlando, but then moving back here among other things stalled it before I could get it totally finished. Now that I'm somewhat settled I hope to finish it and officially join the 501st

Welcome, Matt! Though I technically live in GA, I’m right outside Chattanooga, so it’s always fun to find another “local” member on here! Is your kit vac-pulled or 3D printed? Someday I’d love to do an ST or AT-ACT, and the Shore Fam and MPSTB fb groups are awesome resources!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt,

Believe it or not, you are actually surrounded by lots of fellow 501st, RL, Mando Mercs, and R2 builders in your area! I live in Elizabethton TN (TK22710)

We have probably 20 or so members within the Tri Cities. Also several in the Ashville NC area as well as SW Virginia. 

We have armor parties as often as we can and with safety in mind due to covid. We usually keep them small and lots of distancing, but still great to get together and build. There are also two others that I know of who live in Jonesborough who are currently working on shadow troopers. 

We all have a private Facebook group for everyone in our area its called "Plastic Spacemen"  (yeah very original) 

Anyway I HIGHLY recommend you request to join this!!!

Talk to ya soon, 

Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's great to know some of you are that close.  Also, I tried looking for that FB group and didn't come up with anything that looked like y'all...

4 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Is your kit vac-pulled or 3D printed?

So all the armor in my kit is a flex-fiberglass with an anovos helmet, which it's not too jabby or sharp and has a little give when you bend and move, so it's not bad.

Welcome Trooper! My name is Rick, hopefully we’ll get to troop together one of these days. It has been nothing short of wonderful meeting the people I have met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk