GlareGryphon

Returned to the Area

Hey there! I’m Amber, and I recently moved back to the Johnson City/Kingsport area! I’ve introduced myself on this forum before, but that was a few years ago and nothing came of those early plans to join up. I’m currently in the process of sourcing an Imperial Staff Officer (Black) uniform, since my sewing skills are skills pretty mediocre. I’m also working on a Jawa just as a personal side project to start learning and hopefully move into making my own uniforms in the future!

As far as my Staff Officer is concerned, I have my belt, code cylinders, and rank bar. My tunic/jodhpurs are with the tailor, and a hat is on the way. Just have to get the boot situation sorted! 

I look forward to meeting everyone again and hopefully being more active in the community this time around!

• Like 2

Hi Amber, good luck on your progress and see you hopefully soon!

Hey there! I’m Amber, and I recently moved back to the Johnson City/Kingsport area! I’ve introduced myself on this forum before, but that was a few years ago and nothing came of those early plans to join up. I’m currently in the process of sourcing an Imperial Staff Officer (Black) uniform, since my sewing skills are skills pretty mediocre. I’m also working on a Jawa just as a personal side project to start learning and hopefully move into making my own uniforms in the future!

As far as my Staff Officer is concerned, I have my belt, code cylinders, and rank bar. My tunic/jodhpurs are with the tailor, and a hat is on the way. Just have to get the boot situation sorted! 

I look forward to meeting everyone again and hopefully being more active in the community this time around!
Hello Amber and welcome back. Good luck on your search for the boots. Looking forward to seeing you and everyone uniforms.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Welcome back, Amber.  Hopefully, by the time you get your boots and costume approved, we may have more trooping opportunities.  COVID-19 has kept things on the slow side for trooping.

Staff Officer is one of my favorites, and probably the one I use most often.  BTW: you might also like the Imperial Navy Trooper (Dress Uniform) as well... almost the same components with a different hat/helmet.  Four versions to choose from depending on what specific components you have.  :)  https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:IN_imperial_navy_officer

13 hours ago, Lord_Kosh said:

Welcome back, Amber.  Hopefully, by the time you get your boots and costume approved, we may have more trooping opportunities.  COVID-19 has kept things on the slow side for trooping.

Staff Officer is one of my favorites, and probably the one I use most often.  BTW: you might also like the Imperial Navy Trooper (Dress Uniform) as well... almost the same components with a different hat/helmet.  Four versions to choose from depending on what specific components you have.  :)  https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:IN_imperial_navy_officer

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! It’s definitely something i’ll look into down the line :D