Sign in to follow this  
Mython

Hello from Alabama!

Hello all! Steven Smyth here from the Alabama Garrison, TI-50303 aka Mython the Space Python. I live in Lee County, AL and have met some of you online via Facebook and interested in coming up to troop with ya sometimes, looking at ICCC coming up in April at the moment. Would appreciate 501st access and look forward to meeting more of ya in the future!

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=32665&costumeID=200

Hi Steven,

We'd be happy to have you troop with us sometimes... especially once trooping can return to normal... especially in frequency.  :)  I was worried about adding you to the ICCC coming up since we are filling up (at least on Saturday).... but then I noticed that you are one of the troopers that Dan C. already asked to sign up.

I have you, Dan, and a few others from AL Garrison signed up for all day on Saturday.  Not sure if you can see the events yet, but the post for this event is at: 

Hello there! Yep, I already bought my passes for the wife and I for Friday and Saturday. We will be checking out of the hotel Sunday morning to drive back home, its quite a distance for us, about a 6-7 hour drive. I am hoping to arrive in Nashville on Friday right about the time the event starts, so we'll get our room checked in and change into our costumes. I am bringing my TIE Pilot for Saturday and considering for Friday either my Navy Trooper or Gunner, haven't decided just yet. My wife only has a TIE Reserve Pilot at the moment and she'll probably save that for Saturday and just wear one of my racing shirts around on Friday. Really looking forward to hanging out with you all.

On 3/26/2021 at 3:35 PM, Mython said:

Hello there! Yep, I already bought my passes for the wife and I for Friday and Saturday. We will be checking out of the hotel Sunday morning to drive back home, its quite a distance for us, about a 6-7 hour drive. I am hoping to arrive in Nashville on Friday right about the time the event starts, so we'll get our room checked in and change into our costumes. I am bringing my TIE Pilot for Saturday and considering for Friday either my Navy Trooper or Gunner, haven't decided just yet. My wife only has a TIE Reserve Pilot at the moment and she'll probably save that for Saturday and just wear one of my racing shirts around on Friday. Really looking forward to hanging out with you all.

Sounds good.  :)