CDVM85

Hello from a Transfer!

Hi Everyone! My name is Charity Miller, and I just moved to Lee County, VA from Tampa, FL. I am currently a member of the Florida Garrison/Tampa Bay Squad, but I have started the transfer process to the Midsouth Garrison. I live very close to the VA/TN border, so I am much closer to the Knox Eisley squad than I am to any Virginia squads. I have three approved costumes - Reserve pilot, TIE pilot and Zam Wesell. I know the timing is a bit weird with COVID, but I am hoping that as things open up, I'll get to start trooping again! I can't wait to meet you all! :D

• Like 2

Welcome, Charity.  :) I am sure the Knox Eisley Squad will be happy for you to join them.  I don't think we have anyone with a Zam Wesell in or near the MSG yet, and of course there is always room for TIE pilots and reserves.

Things are slowly starting to pick back up... as conventions and community events are slowly testing the waters in hopes that they can run the events safely.  If you are available to troop them, Nashville and Clarksville have events coming up that may be good to troop... and you don't mind the drive.  Every so often, we even have events close to Kingsport.  Please check the calendar and/or the events section... as we post them as soon as we get the event request.  :tie:

Thank you so much! I will definitely check out the event calendar!

Hi Charity- welcome!! I'm from VA originally (Roanoke) - hoping we get to troop together soon, I'd love to see your Zam Wesell!