MidSouth Garrison
Chris Lee

STEP 2 - Complete Your Profile

Once your forum membership has been verified, click on your screen name in the right side of the bar at the top of the screen.

Then click My Profile and complete your user profile.

On your profile page, in the upper right click the Edit My Profile button.

On the left, click the buttons to:

Edit your Profile Settings (Real first and last name are required for access)

Edit your Display Name

Edit your Signature

To add a photo to your profile (separate from your avatar):

If you've already uploaded the photo previously as an attachment to a post, or in a gallery, then you can skip to step 2.

STEP 1 - Upload a face photo

Go to http://www.midsouthg...ce-photos-only/

Upload a face photo that you want to use in your member profile "about me" section. Do not upload avatar pics or any other type of photo to this album.

STEP 2 - Edit your profile settings

Click on your screen name in the top bar of the forum page to show the profile options.

Click on "My Settings".

Next to Profile Information, click the "Edit my About Me page" button. This will open an editor panel.

In the toolbar of the editor panel, click on the "My Media" button. This will open a media browser with all of the media/images you have uploaded to the forums.

If you do not see the toolbar, click the small triangle on the right side of the panel to show the toolbar.

Use the tabs on the left of the media browser to find the area/gallery and photo that you want to use.

Click the photo. You should see a message saying "Added photo to editor".

Click the "Finished" button in the lower right corner of the media browser.

Now the editor panel will contain a line similar to:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:573]

Click the "Finish and Save" button in the lower right corner of the editor panel. Your changes will be saved and you will be returned to your profile settings page.

STEP 3 - Verify your changes

Click on your screen name in the top bar of the forum page to show the profile options.

Click on "My Profile".

Under "About Me" you should now see the photo you chose. This photo will be visible to anyone who views your profile.

STEP 4 - Profit!

There is no step 4. You're done. Go outside and play.

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, OR YOU HAVE A QUESTION: Do not PM any user.

Contact the Garrison Webmaster/Site Admin Chris Lee at: gwm@midsouthgarrison.com