Wolfie, welcome aboard. This is a fun group with expertise in many areas. I look forward to trading patches with you again, as long as you don't whine and send hatefull emails when you don't get the trade you want. :blink:

Thanks for the welcome... :lol: but as I said I dont do trades that require me to hash out 3 for 1 regardless. :P Not whining, I've told several people that in my trading career... most recently someone wanting 2 older patches for the new Pikes Peak. Its against the merch rules and I dont like to trade that way, if I offer someone two for one, thats one thing, and usually because the 2 I am offering were cheaper. But I cant stand when people PM demanding multiples. No offense to those who do like to trade that way, I just dont trade with those who do..

Too each their own!! I'm more than happy to trade 1 to 1 with anyone. Even if its stuff I already have, keeps the trade binder fresh!

well Boink, I'm sorry, but it looks like I'm moving to your town sooner rather than later too. lol October is when they want me working up there. Yikes lol. I promise I'll be nice :( Maybe even come with a TBS exclusive patch for you as a gift if they finish them before I move LOL

well Boink, I'm sorry, but it looks like I'm moving to your town sooner rather than later too. lol October is when they want me working up there. Yikes lol. I promise I'll be nice :( Maybe even come with a TBS exclusive patch for you as a gift if they finish them before I move LOL

Boink is a big meany pants, bring me the patch. :lol:

Confirmed today and on roster: Wolfie is an official member of the MSG!! I know it is tough leaving one area and moving to another, but we are happy to have you as a part of the garrison. Be sure to try and make it out to any of the upcoming events. :)

Confirmed today and on roster: Wolfie is an official member of the MSG!! I know it is tough leaving one area and moving to another, but we are happy to have you as a part of the garrison. Be sure to try and make it out to any of the upcoming events. :)

WooHoo!

Looks like the first one will be in my backyard at the Franklin Pumpkin Festival... :D Might come out to the Zoo in civies, not sure yet. :)

Pumpkinfest is a must! It is a lot of fun and just an all around good time.

Welcome again Crystal! So did you decide to move to Franklin? Too rich for my blood, but Antioch isn't too bad. I've been there +5 years now and you just have to remember not to look the gang member in the eye. LOL Hope to see you at a future event!

Welcome again Crystal! So did you decide to move to Franklin? Too rich for my blood, but Antioch isn't too bad. I've been there +5 years now and you just have to remember not to look the gang member in the eye. LOL Hope to see you at a future event!

Yeah, I had looked into Antioch due to cheaper rent but got scared off lol. I used to live near Doak Cambell in Tallahassee on FSU campus and walked through crack deals to get up the stairs at my complex, not interested in dealing with gang activity anymore lol. Not to mention I tend to attract latino boys for some reason, being engaged now, I dont need the attention lol

Going to be living in South Wind apartments.

Actually aside from the occasional tag there is no gang activity in my part of Antioch.

BTW, I talked with a friend of mine and there is a co-ed league of Hockey at the Nashville Sportsplex. Bolts suck now it's time for you to become a Predators fan. One of these seasons we'll actually win the first rounds of the Playoffs. :D

Actually aside from the occasional tag there is no gang activity in my part of Antioch.

BTW, I talked with a friend of mine and there is a co-ed league of Hockey at the Nashville Sportsplex. Bolts suck now it's time for you to become a Predators fan. One of these seasons we'll actually win the first rounds of the Playoffs. :P

Dude, the Bolts have pretty much ALWAYS sucked LOL. Its only recently I got to enjoy a couple of winning seasons. That was awesome. That and I would do bad things to Martin St Louis :lol: And he was a short stocky player, like me, so I loved watching that too. Before the Bolts were even around though, I liked the Flyers first. (Eric Lindros was yummy :P prior to that crush, I followed the Blackhawks, Flyers, and Blues.) I enjoy watching the Wings play because they generally are just way too good but I wouldnt say I was a fan. I routed for the Ducks in the playoffs this past year.

I'll have to check the Preds roster to see if there is anyone I even know on the team where I can justify paying attention / becoming a fan. I'm always weird about becoming a fan of any new team lol especially if they start doing well , never liked bandwagoners. IE I am not at all a Devilrays fan, but everyone around here become one and asked me why I wasnt participating in their bandwagon activities lol. I said "cause I am a Braves fan." bah. lol

I'll have to check out the sportsplex, hopefully its a crappy skill league. I am certainly not amazing in any aspect. Well except against the boards (minds out of the gutter, lol) I am pretty decent at stealing the puck away when I can get someone pinned lol. Though I was getting better right up to the point I had to leave the team.

Since i am just sitting here bored at work... here are some photos. The team was called the Miss Conducts. Most of the time its a traveling team thats all girls. During the late spring and summer they switch to being a stationary co-ed team but keep the name lol.

Hockey002.jpg

Hockey001.jpg

Hockey010.jpg

Hockey003.jpg