redcorellian

Heya Folks - AL Garrison

Heya everyone, my name's Beth Warren, TKID 3638 (will be a TD soon as I remember to take the bloody pics and get them routed for review). I'd apparently signed up for these forums a while back but forgot to toss up an intro post. I've met some of y'all at Dragon*Con and then the Space and Rocket Center event a few weeks back; also want to thank everyone that came down to troop that event, it was absolutely awesome to draw that many troopers.

TN's not that bad of a drive from Birmingham in my squirty Nissan, so hopefully will be able to get up there and troop from time to time.

*Edit per sticky; yay for speed posting from work.

Your real, full name: Beth Warren

Any 501st or RL affliation(s): TK 3638, also have a rebel pilot in the works for the RL side.

Your location: Birmingham, AL

How you learned about us: 501st website, meeting members at D*C

Why you are requesting access to the MidSouth Garrison discussion board: additional trooping opportunities.

Hi ya, Beth! It was fun running around with you at D*C.

I haven't totally ignored the email you sent me, just been lazy about it is all. I know, bad excuse, I will try to work on a better one. :o Hope to see you at a future troop.

Hah, no worries; was fun running around with you guys as well. I think I'm diverting to getting an ODST kit first, then nabbing BSG gear in the spring. So may be bugging you then :o

Your access level has been upgraded to "Visiting 501st"

Hey Beth,

Welcome and feel free to come up and troop anytime with us.

Also, we've got some rebel pilots here as well and would be more than happy to help with yours.

Hey Beth,

I met so many people at the Space & Rocket Center, my head was spinning. Anyway, welcome to the MSG boards and yes... please come up and troop with us anytime!

Hey Beth, Welcome and it was nice to meet you at the Space and Rocket Center event. That was a blast. Feel free to come up and troop with us anytime!

RED!!! Good to see ya around up here. I'll have to come down and play in your sandbox sometime soon.

Hey Beth,

Good meeting you at D'con and hanging out with you at the mixer. Glad to see you you made it to the MSG Boards.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and definitely Schmoo ^^

Fallen, thanks for the offer. I should actually be done with it by mid-November. I've got everything but the pilot bucket and the harness rig now, and those should be on their way shortly; just will need to get everything painted.

Were you watching the Bama game at Dragon*Con with Goose and Z-Man in a Catwoman outfit?---Heh. There's something I never thought I'd say. I love Dragon*Con. Either way would you mind shooting me a PM about the ODST armor? I've been wanting to do one of those for a while but have no clue where to start looking.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

Pm incoming; and I believe that was one of my roomates. I hung out with y'all on Friday night though, was in the ST football gear for a bit.

Hi!! Yay for more girls... lol coming from Florida Garrison it's full of them, I wanna say 30% to 70% guys ratio if I remember right, something like that... Wonder how many are here? lol Hope to troop with you soon!

Pm incoming; and I believe that was one of my roomates. I hung out with y'all on Friday night though, was in the ST football gear for a bit.

D'oh! That's right. I met several new folks from Bama and I knew I'd get 'em confused eventually. Good to "see" ya again.

NOOOOOO! This is the he-man woman hater club. Woman are always showing up and messing with our fun :D:P

NOOOOOO! This is the he-man woman hater club. Woman are always showing up and messing with our fun :P:P

This from the guy with a black frilly corset in his trunk & who married Z-Man so long ago. :D

This from the guy with a black frilly corset in his trunk & who married Z-Man so long ago. :D

Let's be honest. Who HASN'T married Z-Man?

Awwwwwww, I love you guys too!!! No really, me love you guys LOOOOOOONNG time! :D