Clonezilla

An introduction from your newest CC

Been meaning to do this for a while now so here goes. My name is Luke Hedrick and i'm from Harriman, TN. Myself and a couple others have been working on different clone commanders for the better part of 6 months now under the watchful eye of Ronnie and Chad in the Kingston area. Most of us have finished up and are in various stages of approval/introductions. I received my legion approval yesterday so figured it was finally time to get around to posting my formal introduction.

I have a few troops under my belt and have met a few of you at Boo at the Zoo and look forward to meeting the rest of you at many troops to come.

Luke's a good guy, I like him... and so should u. Make him feel welcome or I'll come to your house, eat all your ice cream and dance with your wife!

welcome

Jon, you can dance with my wife, but keep you paws off by Daz :)

Welcome Luke! I think we met at the Knoxville Boo at the zoo.

Welcome Luke! I think we met at the Knoxville Boo at the zoo.

Yeah, I saw pics from the Boo at the Zoo event. VERY nice job! Welcome!!

Welcome Luke! Luke's approval was easy, and when you see his Command Deviss you will understand why. Great job and you have some good guys guiding you along the way.

We won't hold being friends with Ronnie against you. Well not too much anyway. :rolleyes:

Let's see some pics of your clone please.

Here you go....

deviss3.jpg

Now we just need an event to fit all the clones in this picture. Anyone up for an MSG Clone Detachment???

100_0972.jpg

Congrats Luke. Damn what a summer of armor building. Theres are a lot of blood sweat and tears in that suit. Luke did an amazing job of taking instruction and watching and learning . Definately great to have you nearby to troop with. Luke has already trooped 4 troops in a month. Job well done friend.

Ouch 5111 ! Dont make me come bust a bottle in your movie premiere .LOL .too late

hell yes there will be a clone detachment. Im working up potential logos as we speak.

I don't like him because Jon does. :D

Great looking clone Luke. Welcome aboard. Even though I can't like you because of that Jon guy.

Now we just need an event to fit all the clones in this picture. Anyone up for an MSG Clone Detachment???

100_0972.jpg

Whose the no-neck clone on the left? The ab plate looks funny too LOLOLOL :D

Whose the no-neck clone on the left? The ab plate looks funny too LOLOLOL :lol:

That's a modification they made on Kamino to make it harder for a Jedi to disconnect a clone from his head. No neck, no lightsaber slash. :lol:

Cheers and welcome. We both made it side-by-side in the national roster. Tennessee... reprezzin'in. The volunteer state. Yoorah!

Slick suit, man! Nice job on the weathering!

Jeff

Wow. Just wow. It looks like it should be a Sideshow or a Koto or something. Its freaking amazing. *drool* Makes me actually want a set of clone armor in the house now.

You guys COULD... not saying you HAVE to , but there is the option... of joining Corellian Base in the Rebel Legion with the clones. The clone detachment in the RL actually has OFFICIAL local area clone squads. So you guys could make a Midsouth area clone squad with merch and logos and it be listed on the forums and have a subforum etc.

Not that you couldnt just unofficially have one here too. Just pointing out the option is there lol. gotta be a productive RL XO and all.

Another elite clone of the MSG. Well done and welcome.