Heatray

CC 5288 Bacara at your service!

Hello all.

It's been a long time coming. Totally missed the Dragon*Con target, but finally, and I do mean finally my armor is done. Got my approval yesterday into the 501st so I am ready for some celebrating.

Gotta shout out to Ronnie Cupp firstly and also Chad Ried. Without these two guys I would probably still be working on this stuff until the next triligy came out. They mixed just the right amount of sweat, tears, mistakes, CA glued skin parts, and alcohol to get the job done. O.k., maybe too much alcohol a few times........... ok, a lot of times but the point is they helped me "git er done!" so thanks guys.

here is a link to some photos of the process and final results. http://s1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/heatray/ I am ready to do some more trooping and partying. I heard a little of that goes on around here with this crowd? Are they just talking about Jon? ;)

8post-1020-1257467056_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you think,

Heatray

Jim's good people. Treat him right or I'll poop in ur punch bowl!

who's Chad Ried?oh you mean Reid. It's about darn time you finished up....jk ;) Congrats on the approval.Now to get Chris finished up.

suit looks awesome....whoever helped you with the command sash outta win the lottery for doing such a fine,outstanding job :P

It sure has been the summer of late nite prop parties ,some productive and some not. We had alot of good times and a few not so good. I sure wasnt the one who started the whole seamless thing.LOL. No really! All I have to say is congrats ! You stuck to your guns and did it at the pace and quality you wanted and it really shows .Even if it seemed I was trying to push you the whole way to get you done! I truely believe it wouldve turnd out just as good had I never laid hands on it. Im glad we have become such good friends and believe we will be for a long time to come. We are definately going to celebrate big just as soon as Chris is done and approved. Heres to good friends , great clones and good times.

Hard work does not guarantee success, but without hardwork you will never be successful.

The Clone rocks Jim. Welcome to the group.

Chad, if you spelled your name like a real American, I would'nt have a problem spelling it. Chad Reed.

If anyone wants to know the secret to my weathering armor technique, I'll be happy to share. I have to give Ronnie a lot of the credit though. It's called moonshine. ;)

Jim, welcome to the MSG. I can't wait to see all these clones that have joint recently at an event with all the other clones in the garrison. That would make a cool pic!

only new clones joining now adays what happened to the old school troopers lol

I have a sandtrooper I troop in from time to time. This is me and my new Dewback....

PBKids41-1.jpg

lol I have a similar picture!

unicorn.jpg

I have never wanted to put together a clone until I came here. Florida has a lot of clones too , but you guys here in MSG have some of the nicest ones I've ever seen. Every freaking one I keep seeing makes me want clone armor even if I just make it to display it.

Welcome aboard Jim! All that work is paying off now that we are all getting approved and getting to actually use the armor. It's been a long, rough road, but the end result is definitely worth it. I've learned so much about what works and doesn't work. Now we just need to get Dustin and Chris in and the real celebrating can commence. Then we can all decide what we are gonna do next!

The Bacara looks awesome (as do the dewbacks that snuck into this thread- :blink: ) :lol:

Great work!!!

I love my clone armor, and the more I wear it, I tweak things here and there that make even better. Speaking of clone armor, there as a box that arrived at my house and this was in it.... :blink:

asak_s.jpg

Welcome, that's a great looking clone you have!

Can't wait to see it in person.

I love my clone armor, and the more I wear it, I tweak things here and there that make even better. Speaking of clone armor, there as a box that arrived at my house and this was in it.... :blink:

asak_s.jpg

is that Kevins kit?looks awesome

By the looks of those Dewbacks, I picked a hell of a time to toss my "My Little Pony" collection. could have made some awesome MidSouth dioramas! :blink:

is that Kevins kit?looks awesome

Yes sir, it is. I hope the build goes fairly smooth...

If I was a skinny bastard and could actually fit into that armor, I'd have to consider getting some. Kinda glad i'm not in a way because it removes temptation.

TK all the way.

:) Cheers~ And welcome

Your clone looks great; is that a Smokey Mountain influence I see.

And JW, I nice armor. Love the french cut but plate

Jeeeeeze Jonathon, I just got done with my very first build and now that picture of your animated armor makes me want to dive right back in and build another one. What's wrong with me? :)