SL3184

Hello from Louisiana native

Hi everyone,

My name is Rodney Grundmeyer and I am a former member of the Bast Alpha Garrison in Louisiana. I have just moved up here to Tennessee and now reside in Greenbrier. I would like to get to know some of you in the Nashville area and start participating in some of this garrison's events. I costume as an Imperial Officer, and formerly costumed as Darth Vader from ROTS. I had to sell my Vader costume when I moved into an apartment in Louisiana back in June of last year. Since then I had a friend of mine create a tailored black imperial officer costume and I am now ready to get back to trooping. I also have a custom mando costume in LSU colors that I have for doing non-legion events when I visit Louisiana. If anyone here would like to get to know me, they can e-mail me at cpl184@bellsouth.net.

Sincerely,

Rodney Grundmeyer

ID3184

Formerly SL3184

Welcome Rodney. We have a event in Nashville this Saturday at lipscomb University. It woul dbe great if you made it out to meet some of us.

Hi Rodney! You have moved to a wonderful state(I have family in Ashland city.) You have also transfered to one of the greatest Garrisons in the Legion. I have trooped with MidSouth and hope to do so again. When Tracie and I visit TN we will be sure to get in touch with you. Congrats on your move and your new Garrison.

we do alot around nashville,so your in the middle of it all.

welcome aboard.

Welcome Rodney. The event at Lipscomb would be a great opener for you.

Welcome Rodney, as Hook said, you should try and come to the Lipscomb event this weekend. If you need some info or directions, shoot me a PM. I live in Goodlettsville.

Welcome, Rodney!

I don't mind a little SEC pride. I was screaming "Roll Tide" just a few weeks ago, even though my blood runs orange...

I just wish UT would let me into the stadium with my bucket on (no mask policy)... (see Voltrooper here or on the legion board)

I also have a custom mando costume in LSU colors that I have for doing non-legion events when I visit Louisiana.

Welcome, Rodney.

LSU football is playing at Vanderbilt on 9/11/2010. I still need to check on their costume policy. I have a Kal Skirata costume which is also Vanderbilt colors. If we couldn't go to the game in costume, we could at least troop Vandyville before the game.

The Lipscomb event sounds great. Let me check my calender and get back with you about this event. I would love to troop with you guys and gals and get the chance to meet all of you. If anyone would like to talk, my cell number is (985) 789-5910. Hope to hear from some of you real soon. Take care!

Are we allowed to bring any family members to assist as wranglers for this event?

Are we allowed to bring any family members to assist as wranglers for this event?

Absolutely. Tambo (that is his screen name as well) is heading up the event, so feel free to PM him.

Thanks for the info! I will let Tambo know that my fiancee will be there to help.

I am still planning on attending the event this afternoon. However, since I am new to the area, can someone give me their cell phone number so I can have a contact in case I get lost trying to get to this event....lol

You can call me at (985) 789-5910. Thanks!

I just wanted to say that I had a great time at this event.

Anyone here live close to Greenbrier? I would like to get some contact info from some of you so we can talk and hang out. I am new to the area and would love to get to know some of you guys and gals. Contact me at my e-mail if you are interested and sharing contact information. Thanks!

Rodney

P.S. I also have an X-Box Live account and my Gamer Tag is "en4cer3184". Look me up and send a friend request. I play COD Modern Warfare 2 as well as many other games. I can always use extra people in my party while playing. As soon as I get my X-Box 360 back from Microsoft in a few weeks, I will add you to my friends list. Take care!

Anyone here live close to Greenbrier? I would like to get some contact info from some of you so we can talk and hang out. I am new to the area and would love to get to know some of you guys and gals. Contact me at my e-mail if you are interested and sharing contact information. Thanks!

Rodney

P.S. I also have an X-Box Live account and my Gamer Tag is "en4cer3184". Look me up and send a friend request. I play COD Modern Warfare 2 as well as many other games. I can always use extra people in my party while playing. As soon as I get my X-Box 360 back from Microsoft in a few weeks, I will add you to my friends list. Take care!

Try to get to Conooga in Chattanooga Feb 19-21. You met only a small number of the Garrison Members at Lipscomb. Now come meet the ones your momma warned you about.

Now come meet the ones your momma warned you about.

He speaks the truth, lol! ;)

Loki speak for yourself,

Many of us in Chattanooga would be glad to see and meet you bro, and welcome to the Midsouth Garrison. Yes, connooga is a great convention our tag line is "A convention for the fans by the fans."

hope to see you there bro,

alex

I will have to check my work schedule, but I would definately like to attend and meet some more fellow garrison members.

By the way, Go Saints! ;)

I will have to check my work schedule, but I would definately like to attend and meet some more fellow garrison members.

By the way, Go Saints! :wacko:

823-s601-Super_Bowl_Football.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

Yes Rodney, join the lizard people, the Tribe of Loki!

WHO DAT?