Sleepy Lando

Where's all the White women at!

Hey, I feel I need to introduce myself seeing as how I've been gone for so long.

Tech Wilkerson

TK-8324

I have a TK and now a Clone Trooper

I live in Murfreesboro TN

For those that don't know I'm THE ONLY BLACK TROOPER as in African American not Shadow Trooper for at least 4 states

I was part of the group WAY back when we were still The Southern Outpost. I disappered shortly after the split due to divorce and other crap in my life. I've TRIED to come back a few time but I've not stuck it out. So far I've done 501st events almost every weekend for the last 2-3 months (trooping and hanging with Troopers in Civies)

I've missed everyone SO MUCH and its great to see that I've be welcomed back like the Prodigal son. the Love is just a strong if not stronger for me, feels GREAT.

For people that haven't met me but heard about me, whatever was said is probally true :)

I dont have Internets so i wont post that much but I'm out there Troopin my butt off so I'll probaly see you if you're out there too

TECH!!! YOUR A MONSTER~!!

lets go get some 75 cent donuts, throw down a "Hot Brown",and wait...."i need to research that" :)

I'm THE ONLY BLACK TROOPER as in African American not Shadow Trooper

That's awesome! What part of Africa are you from?

black wolverine? i thought that was "michael knight" :)

I live to make Tech cry...

black wolverine? i thought that was "michael knight" :)

I think he's both. ;)

One of my first troops was with Tech, and it rocked! So, does that make you the Black Trooper Prodigal Son? ;):)

Glad you are black in action Tech :)

Definitely have had fun with the two troops with you so far, hope to do more with you in the future. Did Loki ever hand you the styrene sheet to re-shim your calves?

Tech, I may be new to the group, and working on my first Star Wars costume, but welcome back. Just so you know, Blazing Saddles is one of my all time favorite comedies.

sure it is! about as funny as Glovers barking spiders!!

(why do you think they had to remodel the marriott :blink: )

sure it is! about as funny as Glovers barking spiders!!

(why do you think they had to remodel the marriott :blink: )

Jesus, now you've done it. Hammer's going to kill you.

i bet they had an easy time removing that wallpaper downstairs,Glover pre-weakened it with his "fart of satan" that day.never have i "seen" a crowd react to a stench so bad that the next day people were literally still avoiding that area,literally!

hammer really had a hard time with this one,i guess thats one way to bring a large man down :blink: ill remind hammer of this next time we hang out,i like that snarl he makes :P

As part of their initiation, all new recruits must hear Tech's story about "Schwann's".

As part of their initiation, all new recruits must hear Tech's story about "Schwann's".

Man now i know how Tambo felt about all the stories we had about his Resin casting Sunlight that time at COSI

Man now i know how Tambo felt about all the stories we had about his Resin casting Sunlight that time at COSI

Blessed be The Tambo. Ra-men.

Resin casting sunlight? Wha?

It's before your time.... as legend has it, Tambo smiled one day and birthed forth the Southern Outpost. From his hands poured resin light which illuminated the darkness... or something like that.

It's before your time.... as legend has it, Tambo smiled one day and birthed forth the Southern Outpost. From his hands poured resin light which illuminated the darkness... or something like that.

That IS true but what I was talkin about was at COSI when the Southern Outpost took over a dark "room" in the BIG YUMMY and we said to the Great and Powerful Tambo "We need light" and with the smell of Resin we had light.

No not a resin cast lamp or flood light but LIGHT MADE OF RESIN, beautiful golden bubbleless RESIN