tkcat

Heeeelllllooooo!

Hey Cat, I will make sure you are on the roster for the Autism Walk. I will be sure to update you as things get closer.

Hey Cat, I will make sure you are on the roster for the Autism Walk. I will be sure to update you as things get closer.

10-4 :)

Saturday is getting closer! David and I are counting down the days. B)

Cat, I should have all the particulars squared away with the event contact tonight and will forward all of that to you in a PM. Thanks for the reminder!

PM received! Thanks and see you all on Saturday, bright and early!

Cat, here is a map for Saturday's event. We will meet in the parking lot area at 7:30 a.m. and then walk over as a group and check in at the Volunteer's Tent. See you then!

Map.pdf

Cat, thanks for taking pictures at the event this morning. It was great to meet you and David. I hope to see you guys at an event in the near future.

Thanks for taking pics at the autism walk. That's as important of a role as actually wearing armor at a troop in my opinion. All of us always want pictures, yet none of us can use a camera while suited up.

Isn't there a Family fun day coming up in late September or early October in Chattanooga? I can't find any related thread.

Isn't there a Family fun day coming up in late September or early October in Chattanooga? I can't find any related thread.

Yes there is it's on the 25th of September. You just can't see the thread "hint hint command" ;) But we would love to have you guys down!!!

Hey Cat! It's KevZone from Mississippi. Like I told David on his intro thread...THANKS for helping with the Autism Walk troop. Can't wait for more TKs to enter the ranks - you can never have too many TKs!!!

If you guys are ever in the Memphis area, give us a shout.

Cat, come join a few of us out at OpryLand next Saturday, Sept 25th for Comic Con. Some of us are going to hit that after we do the Kids Day thing in Hendersonville.

Cat, I cross-posted it in the public section, you can see it here. Comic Con looks like it might be fun as well.

Thanks for the updates! We will be at Lowes' Kids Day in Gallatin and Nashville's ComicCon on the 25th. We plan on making it out to Chattanooga soon but we can't pass up multiple event in town.

Hey guys, I had a great time yesterday! I have the pictures up from Lowes'-Gallatin and Nashville's Comic Con. I have them posted on FaceBook as public so it should be like any image hosting site:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2366745&id=38413172&l=d6f20374aa

Here's the few pics I got of you and David. My PB is private, so you'll have to "save as"

img1286151287984.jpg

img1286151290305.jpg

img1286151285557.jpg

img1286151283105.jpg

img1286151275469.jpg

img1286151295134.jpg

img1286151292264.jpg

Haha. Thanks Loki, the pictures turned out great. I am pretty proud of my trooping wounds. :-)

I wondered why you didn't post that one, lol. The first of many "armor bites"...

I love the next-to-last shot. I was zoomed in, and David was leaning forward, so it makes the helmet look like it's 2x normal size!

TB-3646 ready to serve the Empire! (thank you Luke for taking and submitting my pictures)

Congrats!! I'm a lady trooper too, live south of you in Franklin. Work up in Berry Hill (which lately has me working weekends and killing the trooping times)

Hopefully I'll get to meet ya soon!!