Dargydoof

Hello everyone!

Build what you like and want to wear. There is no such thing as an "easy" costume. They all have some level of difficulty. Go with a character that you like, and then do some research to find out if you want to put the time and energy into building that costume.

i have alot that i would love to do but they all have their own level of awsomeness and i dont know which to choose.

Flip a coin... thats what I would do anyway....

i have alot that i would love to do but they all have their own level of awsomeness and i dont know which to choose.

Over time it won't matter...no one has just one costume...ask Skip. :P

well i dont even have a coin to flip. out here we use pogs for change.... and im actually being serious. pogs dont flip good their too light.

NO!!! Maul is hard as heck to do.

there are a number of mauls around here and once they do it a few times and realize the difficulty of the makeup they rarely do it again.a few here in nashville,(Chad,Steve and Manfre) all have mauls and i cant recall when i saw them in one last.

and it is Not inexpensive,the robes,belts,tabbards,moto-boots,gloves and that makeup can cost a fortune.

as for 1 costume...yep....not gonna happen( as i type this i am working on a new helmet)

it never ends

Welcome too the Boards! I dont know if anyone mentioned it earlier or on another thread. But research the costumes too see if that what you want too wear. Also check "First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment"(FISD). They have tutorials or did have the last time I was on there, of assembling & building a Stormtrooper. Beware of the Rubies Armor too. It way more expensive, and doesnt meet the standards of FISD. Research before you commit! Also, you may be interested in building a Mando! Check out "The Dented Helmet" on Boba Fett builds! Good Luck, Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone! Just to let y'all know I am back from afghanistan now and am back at fort campbell. I will try to show up to any events I can and bring my camera

Welcome back, glad you made it home safely!

Get your butt down to Memphis for Mid South Con in 3 weeks. We gonna need a camera man for this one.

Come hang with the B-Team.

If I can I will ill put in for the days off if u give me exact dates and times

Can you see this part of the board?

I don't know if that section is open to non 501st members or not, but if it isn't, the dates are March 25 through 27. Some of us will be there Friday night, some will be there Saturday morning. We're all staying till Sunday afternoon.

Here be the website:

http://www.midsouthcon.org/

Ill need a little info on this stuff before i can go. And maby somewhere to meet ip with someone so i dont wander around lost. If anyone would like to call or tect me maby as an easier way to contact me my number is 661 912 6163

What do i need to do to go? Never been to anything like this before.

Sorry, didn't see this post untill today. I will PM you my phone number. We will be at the con about 5PM Friday night. Call me when you arrive, I'll direct you to everyone, and we can go from there.

If I don't answer, it's because I didn't hear the phone, keep trying.