KatieRamos

New girl from martin

Hi! my name is Katie, I'm 19 and I go to the University of Martin(UTM) My major is art ed. one of my goals is to become an art teacher. I'm 5'2 a MAJOR STAR WARS and 501 FAN 2! I wish to become part of the 501 someday. Anyway my male friend brought the Rubies Suit (which i already know its no so great)and it turns out it didn't fit him he got the wrong size >.> so he just gave it to me, so basically i'm gonna try and start off of that. Any experience members are willing to pass some tips to a newbie would be most helpful.<3

Welcome!!! Good luck with the rubies they can be a pain to mod, but you'll find help here.

The Stormtrooper

I would be interested to see that suit. Why don't you make plans to join us at Midsouth Con in Memphis?

March 25-27

http://www.midsouthcon.org/

Come and say hi. We're having a party!

I would be interested to see that suit. Why don't you make plans to join us at Midsouth Con in Memphis?

March 25-27

http://www.midsouthcon.org/

Come and say hi. We're having a party!

Thats a good idea! but first i plan to make mods to it first because its an ROTJ suit(and not very well like within the 501st)

Thats a good idea! but first i plan to make mods to it first because its an ROTJ suit(and not very well like within the 501st)

Hell, we don't care! You'll find we are a bit different here than the "Legion". A lot of us here are some of the first Legion members, and don't give people crap about their costumes. Just show up, introduce yourself, and we'll worry about what you need to do to the armor later!

My girlfriend not only wears a Vader... but it's a *GASP* Rubies Vader! You know that makes some Legion Members heads explode!

And... we both really want to see the Rubies Stormtrooper. I have this suspicion it's nowhere near as bad as Some Legion members say it is.

Welcome to the MSG Katie. Feel free to come out to an event anytime and introduce yourself.

Welcome aboard the crazy train! Seriously though, come out and have some fun with us some time. I'm sure we can get the suit modded up to be approvable or help swap out the parts that would be required to do so.

Hell, we don't care! You'll find we are a bit different here than the "Legion". A lot of us here are some of the first Legion members, and don't give people crap about their costumes. Just show up, introduce yourself, and we'll worry about what you need to do to the armor later!

My girlfriend not only wears a Vader... but it's a *GASP* Rubies Vader! You know that makes some Legion Members heads explode!

And... we both really want to see the Rubies Stormtrooper. I have this suspicion it's nowhere near as bad as Some Legion members say it is.

Damn man ur'll alright in my book! <3<3<3 btw what days you might go?

I have seen the Rubies stormtrooper in person.

...not bad.

Oh herro and welcome! Yeah come and bring it to MidsouthCon. Loki has some white duct tape, it has magical powers.

Damn man ur'll alright in my book! <3<3<3 btw what days you might go?

All of us that are going will be there Friday night, All Saturday and Saturday night, and Sunday.

If you come, don't just look for Star Wars costumes, we're likely to be wearing anything. Starship Troopers, Alien, HALO, Super Heros... it varies. There may be some Star Wars thrown in there sometime.

never know what we'll be wearing ;)

judgedredd.jpg

Building a power-ranger costume?

You know they are in the process of re-filming that horrid movie, don't you?

demolition_man_large_05.jpg

"I am the Law!"

You know that's a different movie, right?

Oh, and welcome to Thunderdome Katie.

Welcome Katie! I can't add much more than what has been said. Come on out to MidSouth Con, or Connooga, and bring the Rubies suit. Some folks in the Legion are elitist's when it comes costumes, but as Loki said there is a fine line. Welcome again, and be careful...there are going to be some folks that will want to turn you away from your Martin roots, lol! ;)