KatieRamos

New girl from martin

Hell, we don't care! You'll find we are a bit different here than the "Legion". A lot of us here are some of the first Legion members, and don't give people crap about their costumes. Just show up, introduce yourself, and we'll worry about what you need to do to the armor later!

My girlfriend not only wears a Vader... but it's a *GASP* Rubies Vader! You know that makes some Legion Members heads explode!

And... we both really want to see the Rubies Stormtrooper. I have this suspicion it's nowhere near as bad as Some Legion members say it is.

I have a question about the helmet if i go for the eFX http://www.cozmictoyz.com/efx-collectibles-star-wars-stormtrooper-helmet-pcr-replica.html would it count or is it not accurate? and also what site would be best to get the blaster?

The EFX helmet would be fine. Some troopers replace the lenses since they aren't that dark, but that is an easy fix.

lol ;) I'll might be the shortest stormtrooper or a geisha.

When they say: "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

Your retort: "Aren't you a little old to be a virgin?"

and also what site would be best to get the blaster?

To start off I would just go out and by the Hasbro toy E-11 and just paint it black then later if you want you can by the kit to make it look like the ones used in the movie. But thats just me.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7DLUS_en&q=hasbro+stormtrooper+blaster&wrapid=tlif129746199793710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=2928295827919593748&ei=C7NVTb-jIoX6lwfu5JGbBw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ8wIwAA#

Squirrel is on the money,

Find a toy blaster(which are all white now) and paint it black.

The add-ons will look good however many people like to hand their blaster out for pics.

If you do that youll want to just leave it plain because it may get dropped.

Also,the blaster wont fit into the holster as well.you may notice that troopers have "right-handed" holsters,but placed on their left hips.This was due to the "counter" that they attached and sticks out real far,and thus wont let the blaster be placed in a holster like you normally would.

Now that doesnt mean you have to wear the holster that way,just an explanation.

As for the holster itself..if your only has 352 stitches going around it then it isnt considered "accurate" and you wont be allowed to stand near other 501st members.However if your holster has the correct number of 353 stitches youll be allowed to troop with us. ;)

(the above is called "sarcasm" and believe it or not represents how some people view the elitist standards the 501st has.theres no rigt or wrong holster,its a joke.throw on the armor and get out and troop!! ;) stop sweatin the details)

Thanks everyone for the help really! <3<3<3 I'll get the gun. I'm really in a good mood today beacause my shoes came(had to order a small size cause he got his big )althought i got the small still way big :lol: Im sooo excited!!!

post-1210-0-05194800-1297468690_thumb.jp

When they say: "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

Your retort: "Aren't you a little old to be a virgin?"

Lol Thats great! :lol:

quick tip- sand down the sharp corners on the heels.they tend to scuff the boot as you walk.having them sanded smooth will help with that.

quick tip- sand down the sharp corners on the heels.they tend to scuff the boot as you walk.having them sanded smooth will help with that.

will do! good to know!

I have a cat. ...or should I say, a cat has me.

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

post-1210-0-82106700-1297761086_thumb.jp Finally got my armor on and the limbs are way too long and how do i go about cutting the suit to fit me? it was sooo falling off me

post-1210-0-82106700-1297761086_thumb.jp Finally got my armor on and the limbs are way too long and how do i go about cutting the suit to fit me? it was sooo falling off me

The dremel is a mighty good friend to have. I made a Biker Scout and being small too, I had to take down parts of it to make it fit right.

Thats a good idea! but first i plan to make mods to it first because its an ROTJ suit(and not very well like within the 501st)

They accept me and I'm rebel scum!

Aren't you a little short to be a storm trooper?....sorry I had to do it

The dremel is a mighty good friend to have.

This is correct.... Dremel with a fiber reinforced cutting wheel. Come back with one of the drum sander attachments (or belt sander) to smooth in out.

Or find a 501st member in your area with said tools, buy them beer and have them trim it down.