KatieRamos

New girl from martin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :P

A late but gracious 'thank you'.

I enjoyed the old avatar a great deal more.

The avatar is from my favorite show and it makes me laugh everytime. KITTY TIME!

Really? XD

yes, really.

You ready to hang with this bunch this weekend?

Was good to meet you this weekend Katie! Sorry we didn't get to hang out, and very sorry Lando got hold of you Saturday night while a little intoxicated!

Was good to meet you this weekend Katie! Sorry we didn't get to hang out, and very sorry Lando got hold of you Saturday night while a little intoxicated!

Nah It's ok, I had a great Time! Awesome meeting you guys aswell and lando was cool. You need to ask him about a weird kid that was talking to us, Creepy! B)

Lando was a gentleman as always even if a bit sauced. Besides i now know the key to this lady's heart.

Join her while she's talking to her friends then Flip a box of Magic the Gathering cards in the air while telling dead baby jokes. :(

Lando was a gentleman as always even if a bit sauced. Besides i now know the key to this lady's heart.

Join her while she's talking to her friends then Flip a box of Magic the Gathering cards in the air while telling dead baby jokes. :(

Clutch has a great pic of you talking to these young ladies...

Did he get pics of you violating me? :(

They are on FaceBook... it wasn't rape, just look at the way you were dressed (all Lando'ed up and stuff), you were just asking for it.

So when i said "for the love of god stop, i can actually feel it in my ass crack" that counted as permission?

Sure, you were in a costume, that means you also like role-playing... we need come up with a safe word to prevent your displeasure in the future.

Doesn't look like he put up much of a fight....

Doesn't look like he put up much of a fight....

128824734128938358.jpg