Sign in to follow this  
deathwatchdarling

Greetings from Augusta and the GA Garrison

Oya neighbors!

My name is Jen Belgin from the GA Garrison, out of Augusta.

I am a member of the 501st as the first (and only, I believe) Bo-Katan in the legion.

I found a link to your forums from the GA Garrison site and figured I would sign in to see what sort of troops you may have open to roving bounty hunters. I look forward to getting to know you and possibly participating in some future troops.

Jen

"deathwatchdarling"

BH-5361

Welcome aboard!

(just sent you a friend request on FB also)

Welcome to the boards! Feel free to come to any troop we have. Bounty Hunters are always welcome in our neck of the woods. My wife has looked into doing a Bo-Katan so I might be messaging you about that in the future.

Hey Jen. I'd like to build the armor that Obi-wan is wearing while working with Bo-Katan in the season 5 trailer.

Welcome! Are you the Bo-Katan I saw at CVI? I would guess so since you say you're the only one. Outstanding costume!

082.jpg

If that is you above, I was hardcore staring at your costume when Dave Filoni was showing you off at CVI - I love these one-off builds, and yours looks just like it came off of the cartoon! Great job!

Welcome Jen! Feel free to join the MosNooga Squad at any upcoming events, we would love to have you join us!

The one in the picture above is not Jen. The one above is from the So Cal Garrison, but it not yet approved. Bo-Katan has a grey suit on under her armor and the one above has black. That's the only thing holding her up.

I saw pics of yours on Facebook, and it looks great as well! I'd like to build a Pre Vizsla sometime... Maybe when I finish all the other projects I've got going, lol

I think the Bo-Katan in the above pic is the wife of Kevin from OSCS. He was wearing the Pre-Vizsla armor at CVI.

Welcome to the boards BH-5361! Hey Jen! Honor to have your visit, and vibe! We got alot of old bounty hunters round here that could use some stirring up. :wacko: The GA crew kick-ass!!

Welcome Jen. I am from Thomasville, GA, ever been there?