Sign in to follow this  
CC5707

CC5707 & ID3432 Possible MSG transfer!

Thanks! Mainly looking at houses if possible, I really want a garage and a place to work. I have heard good things about The Williamson schools, so that is a plus too. Julie has been looking, she found this one that looks pretty nice:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1287-Wheatley-Forest-Dr-Brentwood-TN-37027/81328121_zpid/

Edwin and Julie are official members of the MSG. Membership transfer took place this afternoon. Welcome!!

Thanks all, I had our GML put the transfer through. Imperial reinforcements have arrived!

We made it safely to the Brentwood Extended Stay Saturday evening. What a drive! Just glas to be able to take it easy Sunday, and then start the new job Monday. We are looking at houses in the area, Independence HS seems to be the area we'd like to rent in. I have found a few prospects. Now just need to get a place in time to get our gear for Lexington!

Sunday will prob be spent driving around some and checking out the sights a little. Seems like a great place so far!

We found a nice house to rent in downtown Franklin, we get the keys tomorrow! Now I just need my shipment to arrive :)

House shipment arrives in the morning, let's hope all the armor is safe!

All armor made it safely! Have not found Juno yet, but should soon!

All armor made it safely! Have not found Juno yet, but should soon!