Sign in to follow this  
CC5707

CC5707 & ID3432 Possible MSG transfer!

Hello MSG! As much as myself and Femtrooper Julie love Hawaii and the Pacific Outpost, I am finalizing an offer from HCA in Nashville that is really too good to turn down. It is looking more firm that we will be moving to the Nashville area in January 2013. The company is paying a portion of the move, but it will mean liquidating a lot of our "stuff" that has been accumulated. I believe I will be keeping my Phase II Rex and selling the rest here. I was working on a TD kit, and right now I have a Phase I Movie Clone Commander with a TE2 TK. I am also a Rl Jedi and clone. Julie has her Juno Eclipse 501st Approved and her Slave Leia is RL.

I have been in the Legion 2 years (Julie encouraged me to get in!) I am a Hospital Administrator with a strong IT/Clinical Informatics background. i am also a retired USAF Medic. Besides costuming, I enjoy drag racing and working on old cars. I have a race Camaro along with the support truck and tools in storage in VA, and look forward into getting back into that hobby as well!

I'll keep you all posted, and look forward to possibly trooping with MSG!

Ed

I work downtown, like 5 minutes from HCA's office. If you guys move here, we'll have to get together!

Welcome to the MSG Ed & Julie, once your in and settled come on out and troop with us!

Hey Ed and Julie, great to hear from you! Ivan told me you were more than likely moving here. Hopefully the move won't be to painful, and you won't have to sell too much stuff. Let me know if I can help out.

Congratulations on the opportunity, and vibe too you for a super smooth transition to town. Eager to meet you both! You got plenty of company up here in the hotrod department... lots of wheel-junkies about. :D Welcome to the MSG!

Ed it was nice meeting you and Julie at the Celebration dinner. Looking forward to trooping with you guys.

We'll basically ditch the furniture and put the rest into a PODS unit...I'll be at the HCA Brentwood location, looking at rentals around there, Franklin, etc. My buddy works there, and he commutes from Clarksville. Alot of my Outpost members want my Rex to stay here, but I could rebuild if I sell it...will see! We have been big on clones here, although TK and TD is seeing a resurgence...

Ed,

I am so excited that you and Julie are moving to the Nashville area! Julie was so sweet in helping me with my Juno build and it really great running into ya'll at Celebration. It will be nice to get to troop with you all. :-)

It will be great having you two on board. It was nice getting to meet you and Julie at the CVI dinner as Tambo said. Make sure when you leave pacific outpost, to grab one of those Hawaii 501st shirts in an XL for me! Still love that shirt from seeing it at CVI.

Thanks all! Job is still moving along...scheduled for another interview, I hope this is the last one!

Thanks all! Job is still moving along...scheduled for another interview, I hope this is the last one!

Good luck!

The hiring process is moving along....the interviews have been tough! At first they had said they wanted to fly me out, but the current work schedule just did not work with time off right now. So they agreed to web cam interviews. Last Monday I had a series of interviews lasting two hours, ending with the Assistant Vice President. I believe they all went well....Everyone was on vacation the rest of the week, so I am expecting to hear something this coming week.

They asked my availability, and at this point, we don't want to pack up the house and be homeless over the holidays. I told them we'd start moving the 1st of Jan, and be there about the 3rd week of January. I plan on shipping the cars to Seattle, seeing my parents in WA state, then driving across.

Julie is excited about the move, especially the great affordable houses you all have, but of course will miss the Hawaii weather and our good friends here.

So still moving forward,

looks like the transfer is a go! They want me there on the 14th of jan, so see everyone soon!

Glad to have you man. Maybe you will be here in time for the big garrison party in Janurary. If not put Lexington Comic Con on your calendar. Its March 15-17 and it should be a big turn out for the local troops.

Glad to have you man.

Sounds great, looking forward to it! Julie is finishing up her Arkam City Harley Quinn, I just put together a GCPD uniform to match her.

The TKs will be making a come back when episode 7 hits :D

I wish, you know Disney will change it up just enough to sell another 5 billion action figures

Congrats on the job, good luck with the move, and welcome to the Garrison. Look forward to trooping with you all.

Are you looking to rent a home or an apartment in the Franklin area? Franklin really is awesome, love the downtown area. Miss living near there. Live closer to Brentwood now . But we had a great apartment and complex in Franklin we could recommend if you are looking for that!