Sign in to follow this  
Andrea71

Greetings and Salutations from Spring Hill!

Hi all! My name is Andrea Smith...I'm a 41 yr old mom of an awesome son, and the force is strong in our family! Our deep love and admiration of the Star Wars Universe is not the only reason I come here. I have worked with children my entire life, and my focus has always been on serving others and helping in any way I can. I come to you with an offer to help in any way I can, and to be part of the support system for the wonderful things you do! Please to meet you all! :)

Hi all! My name is Andrea Smith...I'm a 41 yr old mom of an awesome son, and the force is strong in our family! Our deep love and admiration of the Star Wars Universe is not the only reason I come here. I have worked with children my entire life, and my focus has always been on serving others and helping in any way I can. I come to you with an offer to help in any way I can, and to be part of the support system for the wonderful things you do! Please to meet you all! :)

Welcome! Come out to an event sometime and get to know us! If I'm not mistaken, we have people close to you...

Awesome, we almost always need extra handlers or table workers at events, Its incredibly difficult to communicate in a helmeted costume.

Glad to have you along, I believe you're in one of the busiest areas of the garrison so you should have lots of opportunites to come help out.

Welcome to the group.

Thank you so much! And I realize I posted this twice, it was by accident when trying to edit the original post title..my autocorrect had a mind of its own and changed "Hill" to "Jill" and I couldn't see how to edit it..my bad!

Hello Andrea! So happy you made it here! YOu should be able to see the calendar above, we do try to keep that updated and list all of our upcoming events there. If there is something you'd like to help with please let us know and we can get you in touch. Are you planning any costumes?

No, no costumes..I'm strictly operating as an assistant..I sort of have this rep as "everybody's mom", I like to help out any way I can, I will even bake goodies for you or mend a popped seam, lol! I'm content to offer my help in any way I can give it. Being a "caretaker" is my lot in life, and I'm happy with that ;)

Haha...that's the truth. So glad to see you over here! You know you can hang out with us anytime.

Welcome to the MSG Andrea, we have a couple of events this weekend. (in Nashville & Jackson) Feel free to come out, meet us and hang out for a while.

Thanks everyone..and eventually, who knows, I may morph into an Imperial Officer, indeed!

And I do plan on coming out to meet you all very soon, got to get the schedule clear and we are a-go! Really looking forward to it.

Hey Andrea! Glad you made it over to the forum. It was great meeting your son at the Kids Expo. What a blast that was, I can't wait to do that event again next year! We all would love to have you come out and be a handler or "trooper mom" :D You bake too...Awesome! You know the dark side does have cookies? Gotta live up to that reputation.

There's some great folks in your area and some great local events. We would luv to have you help at any of our events. I'm sure once you get to know everyone you'll get the trooping bug...Again welcome to the MSG and the 501st Legion! :)

Thanks David! Yes, I'm all about making sure that the Dark Side has all the cookies they need... I have some fantastic recipes in my Wookie Cookie book! Lol..."Trooper Mom".. I like it!

Welcome to the group and definitely come out and enjoy some of the events with us all. We are a fun lot, a little crazy at times, but definitely fun!

welcome to the MSG !! i look forward to meeting you and having some cookies !!

Welcome aboard! Yes we can use the help. Thanks for offering. I second David's post...Cookies.. :D

Welcome from close to Spring Hill; my family lives on Columbia Pike not far from independace high.

Good luck being happy as a helper, once you get around the costomes you will want one, or two, or three

Well howdy neighbor! We are down the way from you, just off of Beechcroft!