MidSouth Garrison

I have recently moved to union ky from San Diego ... and i do not know what actions need to be taken to change garrisons any help would be appreciated!!! :D I am 25 and married and have an awesome daughter that is 4 !! I am in the Marine Corps on I&I duty so sometimes my schedule gets pretty full but i will troop as often as i can.... anyways Im excited to meet everyone and have a great time trooping with all of you !!

Jeff

also i just did the Cincy Comic Con troop with a few OG members and it was a blast especially for a first year con!!

Welcome Jeffry! My wife is originally from La Mesa and misses San Diego and the surfing, but she does love the south also. Anyway, this is a great bunch of people and a very welcoming group. Hope to see you at an event sometime. Wizard World Comic Con in Nashville is coming up October 18-20th!

Welcome! PM sent on your transfer. :)

Please take a look at our events section and join us. We'll have a lot more as we get closer to Halloween.

Hello there good to have you.......I too miss Diego, I loved it there , just too pricey.

Hope to meet you soon.

Jeff, I contacted your CO and let him know you had moved to our area, your now officially transferred over. :) Shield your eyes from the radiant awesomeness of the Legion's most awesomeness Garrison and welcome to the MidSouth garrison! Did I say its awesome to be apart of? :P:D:lol: Looking forward to trooping with you.

haha!!! :P Im excited to meet all you guys!! @ David i just pmed you not seeing this post haha!! i really appreciate it :D cant wait to troop with everyone !! ill be at the Nashville con for sure :)

Greetings Jeff and welcome to Kentucky. Hope you find a warm welcome here in the Bluegrass State area of our Garrison. Looking forward to meeting you and your wife.

Welcome. I too use to live in San Diego (Escondido and El Cajon) and retired from the US Army. This is a awesome group to troop with (Not just because I'm a member and I'm awesome, great, funny, groovy, and everyone wants to be like me). Hope to see you at some of our events. This time of season there is an event almost every weekend. Hooaaah!!