MidSouth Garrison

Hey everyone!

My name is Caroline Winstel-McLeod. My husband and I are wanting to get involved with the Midsouth Garrison. We are from Knoxville. He previously was involved with the Alabama garrison. After such a great time with those folks we figured it was long overdue to get involved. I am really excited To get involved this is my first foray into anything like this! Really wanting to build/make a Mara Jade black jumpsuit with the tan cowl and gloves. Anyone with experience with the Mara Jade is totally welcomed.

Glad to see you here and I wish you the best of luck on your build. Looks like you have already been pointed at Flagship Eclipse, which is the detachment that represents all of the expanded universe characters. Mara is a good one to do too, since with the black jumpsuit you have a wide range of options you can do with it.

Thank you guys! I will check that out tonight! I really am excited to meet you guys. My husband had previously began an X-wing pilot and his jumpsuit has gotten a wee bit too small. Can anyone point us in the direction of a new jumpsuit? They previously ordered them in bulk and having issues getting just one. Figured while I was on a roll

Hey Caroline,

I'm the one that has been messaging you on facebook and email. Glad you made it to our forums :) :) :) . My husband has an extra xwing suit. I will message you some info on it.

Thanks everybody! You guys rock! Hopefully the hubs will get his butt on the forums soon! Thanks for everything LCJedi you are fantastic!

Welcome. Maybe send a message to Clonezilla also. I believe his wife has a Mara Jade?

Welcome and this is a awesome group. I'm not just saying that because I'm so awesome, fantastic, great, super, wonderful, excellent, sensational, marvelous, just to name a few