MidSouth Garrison
Sign in to follow this  
Knighthawk

A New Introduction From Me. Djon Ros- Ruus'alor Of Blue Moon Clan (Mmcc)

Several weeks ago I was promoted within the Blue Moon Clan(Ky) to the position of Ruus'alor (Sgt of Arms). Many of you already know I troop more with my Mando than with my TK. As the BMC grows, I will spend more time working with Dar Kyram and Blackbird in managing events and the Clan.

If the MSG or RL ever need help covering events, please dont hesitate to invite us. I will be more than happy to post a event invite on BMCs boards and try to get some Mercs to troop events.

Thanks for being our liaison to the mercs! I know the club is doing a lot of great things. Julie still keeps talking about wanting a mando.

Derek,

Thank you for including us in the mercs event. If any ft campbell mercs would like to come out to the toys for tots event in Nov, they are welcome to join us :-)

Congratulations Derek! This is good to hear, we're all on the same team. :)

Thanks for being our liaison to the mercs! I know the club is doing a lot of great things. Julie still keeps talking about wanting a mando.

have her jump on MMCC boards and start researching a kit to design. There is some excellent helmet and armor builders on the trading stations "General Goods" & "Mandalorian Armor supply" boards. There are a couple of armorers who are amking female chest armor now. its great looking armor too.

Besuulik Clan (TN & AR) would love to have you guys join their ranks.

Derek,

Thank you for including us in the mercs event. If any ft campbell mercs would like to come out to the toys for tots event in Nov, they are welcome to join us :-)

Thanks Raychel, I'll post invites to the surrounding clans in Ky, TN,GA & AL.

I'm wanting to do a merc too. Not through sweat, skill and labor. This will be done the merc way: aluminum bat, defenseless merc and dark alley. Followed by my rendition of "Lord of the Dance."

I'm wanting to do a merc too. Not through sweat, skill and labor. This will be done the merc way: aluminum bat, defenseless merc and dark alley. Followed by my rendition of "Lord of the Dance."

Lol, that was funny! :D:lol:

LOL

HEY HEY

We DON'T speak all that KLINGON stuff around here.

Plain jane english is our prefered. Thank you very much

Due to recent circumstances beyond my control, i have stepped down from the duties and responsibilities of this post within BMC -MMCC.

i just simply dont have the time for it anymore.