Commander APPO

Salutations To All In The Msg

Hi. I've been a member for a while and not much for posting. I've been to a few events and assisted for time to time when I can. I've received a clone trooper costume for a gift a while back and between life and other projects I've been tied up. I hope to start on this project soon so I can get approved in the famous 501st and start official trooping. I look forward to meeting and further trooping with the group.

Welcome! Where are you located? What are you working on? Clonetrooper Appo? We are happy to help!

Welcome aboard and watch your head!

And if it's a clone you're building, there's quite a few of them running around here. They should be able to offer some pointers on building your armor. That, and clonetroopers.net will be invaluable to your efforts.

Good luck, and post a build thread so we can all see!

Welcome aboard Charles. Ben hit it on the head. MSG doesn't just have a few clone builders, we have legendary clone builders; Jonathan, Corey, Tambo, Skip, Ed... this list could go on and on. Also, CT.n is a aprerequisite to a successful build. You can do one off the CRL and screen captures like some folks do but why put yourself through that. CT.n has a collective 100 years of institutional knowledge on clones, more than you will ever want to know about every tiny detail. Good luck, hope to see you out and about.

clones ! clones!!

I think there are as many clone suits around here as there are TKs.

word of advice- get help.

clones are much more of a "project" than they might seem.

Thanks for the warm welcomes and I'll attempt to answer your questions.

CC5707-Thanks, KY, and Clonetrooper APPO.

Fallen Jedi- Thank you for the welcome.

dogsondagobha- It's good to be here.

Mckeel- hey alex

Hawk- Nice to meet you.

rdhawk- OK, I'll make sure to keep my head down...Thanks for the link and advice. I'll have to get the camera out and take some starting shots.

jw3230- Thanks for the welcome and letting me know about some of the local legends. I'll make sure I keep an eye out for their advice. CT.net? clonetrooper net I'm assuming?

sl100- I didn't realize there were that many clone suits around to compare with the TKs. Sounds like the TKs may have some competition in the future.

lc jedi- Appreciate the welcome.

Sith Lord 66- Good to meat you on the boards

BTW I found this image on line, liked it so I added it to my avatar. Hope it doesn't bother anyone.

Whereabouts in Kentucky? I hear clones could always use spare hands during construction.

Just outside of Louisville (I'm on a lone outpost keeping an eye on the blowing sands). BTW thanks for the links.

Yea if were not to far extra hands are always welcome.

Louisville eh? You've got a few of us in the surrounding area.

Late May or June I'll have a build party at my house and we will try to knock that out for you.

be sure to schedule yourself to attend Wonderfest. a bunch of us will be there as well. last weekend in May.

I'm right in your neck of the woods also. I plan on going to Larry's armor party also and have built a couple clones. I'd be happy to help with whatever you need.

I think Larry means who made the kit. That one does make a difference in how it goes together and what additional stuff you will need.

Very helpful. Me and Jon have KW so it should be pretty easy. We can take a big dent in it, if not all. Make sure to get Zap a Gap and Zip Kicker. With those, we won't have to wait for glue to dry.