MidSouth Garrison
Commander APPO

Salutations To All In The Msg

That KW OSCS kit is one of the easiest kit to build (still not easy by any stretch but still). Will that tall kit be tall enough for you?! Did you get his belt with that also?

Uncle- Zap-a-gap & Kick starter?? shoot! I mean zip-kicker

JW- OSCS?, I'm pretty sure it'll be enough I'm 6'3" about 230lbs. pretty lean build. There is suspenders, 2" web belt w/Q-Dis buckle and 3ea 1/2" straps approx. 8-10" w/Velcro strip approx. 4"

Yep, we met at JDRF. I've never built a tall kit of his before. I just looked at the sizes and you should be just fine. OSCS is the realistic armor.he makes. Yeah, that rigging is the belt that goes on you inner waist to hold up your thighs, one to button down your chest and the suspenders are for the diaper. I know he also vacforms a belt and boxes sometimes. Evidently he didn't this time. Steelblitz make a a great kit and DW also has a terrific one; sorta the same but assembled and more rigid material. Both are about $120. Then you need the thermal det caps. As it happens I have all that stuff here at the house. The other thing is boots and Larry can tell you that's a whole separate challenge.

It is a challenge if you want Crow's but KW has a tutorial on how to make them using $30 payless shoes. That's what I'm using until I get my Crow's.

jw- yes I remember meeting you at JDRF and speaking some. Sounds like you've got a small warehouse of items there. Boots..

Uncle- not sure what your talking about on the boots "crows or $30 payless" are they (crow's) a brand name? and what is Zap-a-gap and Zip-kicker you talked about earlier?

draggonhammer- nice to make your acquaintance.

Im assuming Crows are shoes made by a prop/costume guy in the community. You can also modify a cheap pair of shoes from Payless Shoes and get away with them.

Zap-A-Gap and Zip Kicker are special superglue and a quick curing agent. You can find them at most hobby shops like Hobby Town or Michaels crafts. Better check with someone else to see how much to get.

I think you already have a pretty sweet pair of shoes to wear with the costume. They may not meet the costume requirements but pretty badass customs anyway.

CROW is CROW62, Giovanni from Ecuador. His boots are currently the 501st gold standard on the CRL. The problem is he's like most part time prop makers and often times gets caught up in real life so there will be delays. Larry's been waiting for boots for like four and a half months now. I got a pair in three weeks before so it's hit or miss.

Unfortunately I don't have extra boots for realistic clones, just my warn out pair. I do have the pattern from KW if it will help though. Once you're on CT.n (clonetroopers.net) make sure you look at the stuff that seems like just lickies and chewies but are actually staples for clone construction like Tandy's clips for your belt, elastic for you thermal det and "spooning" (not what it sounds like) for your calves.

TK Fett-Hey Tyler how you doing? Haven't talked to you in a while. OK, Thanks for the info and I'll check it out next time I'm at Hobby lobby or someplace like that. thanks on shoes yea my lovely wife picked them up for me as a surprise.

JW3032- Ok now I know what uncle was talking about thanks. No problem on not having extra boots (those are one of those things I usually like to buy new). I can check out you KW pattern and we can talk about it though. Roger on the lickie/chewies I get on CT.n soon and start my adventure. Thanks again.

What's Up Chuck. We always have room for more clones, plus they're great for lightsaber practice

Helloooo there Commander. Winks ;)

And... he's a post Order 66 Clone. I made sure of it when I ordered his costume. Winks again. ;)

Richter? I should have put it together sooner, Lol! Great meeting you at CoNooga and again at Lex Con last month. Can't wait till your an official member of the Legion!