MidSouth Garrison

Hello, everyone. I am very new to all of this, but have been interested in doing this for a few years. I am starting to work on a Tie Fighter uniform, and have already been researching on the Jolly Roger forums as much as I can. I will take any advise anyone can give me, and I am excited to get to know as many of you as I can, and participate as much as possible.

Welcome to the MSG Alan. If you're on the Jolly Roger forums that's the best place to start. Feel free to join us at event sometime and meet everyone. (no costume needed)

Thanks guys! The force is strong in me. Also I should have mentioned it earlier I go by Hunter. It's my middle name.

I sure hope you go no costume the first few times so I know who you are. Anyhow, I'm JW and we are in the area. Welcome to the group, you're gonna love it here.

Welcome, Hunter! Drew Thomas is in Murfreesboro as well, and he got his TK approved last fall... I've also got a Tie Reserve Pilot costume and probably will upgrade to the full pilot gear at some point... great to have more new folks on board! Let us know of any questions you have...

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping I will be able to come to some events soon. My work schedule has been a bit much lately, but I will see what I can do.

Welcome human that goes by Hunter. One of our members "Ed" that lives rather close to your proximity has been partaking in Armor parties almost every Sunday. Great place to learn how to put together costumes and meet life forms.

Thanks guys! I would love to come this weekend, unfortunately I have to work every Sunday night so I sleep all day. Maybe I will be able to come to the next one.

Welcome, I have the same issue with working Sunday nights but I try to come out for like 3 hrs to get questions answered, advice and share stories. You wouldn't have to commit the entire day. :)