Sign in to follow this  
Cayoke

Hello From Memphis

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian McGinnis. Chances are you have read my brothers introduction on here. For a few months I have been attending events with the Rancor Raiders and the MSG.

I currently attend CBU working on two degrees, Eletrical Computer Engineering and Computer Science. Unlike my brother I do not attend many events at my school and as a result I have time to work on costumes and such.

I am a Halo costumer at heart, and most Halo costumers make their stuff from scratch. I also love dressing up in a costume and walking about having pictures taken of me. Unfortuantly, I really only wear my Halo costumes a few times a year(Conventions and Haloween).

One day my brother made a joke about how he should have spent the money for his computer on a clone. I told him to make me a vaccuforming table and I'll work on the rest. He and I are currently working on Null-ARC Troopers. I am responsible for most of the broad general shaping work and such. While my brother is incharge of making the vaccuforming table, researching 3D printers ad such for me.

We are both having fun planning out the electronics for the ARCs, probally going over board a bit. Yet having a compad full of buttons that do nothing is really boring. I am also working on a project for the Rancor Raiders Liason (I hope thats his title) Justin for a commuincation system. I'll post a WIP for that soon.

Sorry for the long post. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sincerly,

Brian McGinnis

welcome, always glad to see more memphians! :)

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am currently working on posting a build thread.

Hey Brian, welcome to MSG. I'm curious to see your Halo Armor as I've heard those are fun to work on. Looking forward to trooping with you.