omnahm

Whats popping from memphis!

Just wanted to introduce myself right quick, I am from the memphis area and got my stuff all ready to join the 501st. Just waiting for a email from them back! I have a lot of free time and im eager and excited to participate and hopefully make a few friends while doing it. :D

Hey! You should come hang out with the MSG-RRG joint ops this Sunday for our prop party! Its at the Olive Branch public library from 2 to 7. I'm from memphis as well.

Hey Danny. Welcome the MSG-RRG's Joint Ops (MSG Memphis area and RRG north Mississippi territory). Have you met with anyone in person?

Hey Danny!

Glad to hear there are more people from Memphis joining up! I'd also encourage you to come to one of the MSG-RRG prop parties! You can meet some really cool people that can help you with whichever costume you are doing. What costume are you doing?

Great to see more folks out west! Danny was just approved, congrats!

I am sure the troopers there will take great care of you!

Oh wow awesome! Thanks for the welcome haha and sorry for being slow to respond. I can make it to the olive branch library for sure! And I have not met anyone yet in person. I am game to kick it tho! Should I bring anything?

Each person normally brings some sort of food or snack that costs about 5$ for every one to share. Other than that bring your self and any props or costumes you are currently working on!