KrieHerunt

Mando Merc joining up with the 501st as a TK

New guy here in Clarksville area. I'm an official member with the Mercs and I met a few of you at the Force Friday Toys R Us release here in town. I'm looking to build a Storm Trooper Commander and just a Regular TK. Planning on Knocking the Commander out of the way first. I know the Standard TK would be easier but I really have a fascination with the Commanders. I hope to have a build thread up shortly so I can start with that.

Welcome, Everyone has there favorites. I picked a Sand Person because I dont see many of them around, and there very cool looking. Dont get discouraged if it takes u longer than you thought. Ive had many set backs and redone many things that just meet my standards LOL. I think my standards are way better than some of the other Tuskins Ive seen but I like the differences. This group is a fun and great resource for you. I also encourage you to join the specific group forums for each Costume u do.

Thank you guys for all the words of encouragement. I've meet a few of you by now and its such a pleasure interacting with you all. As of a few days ago I've taken up leadership with the Tennessee/Arkansas Clan of the Mercs and would like to extend a formal handshake out to you all.

Glad to have you. Met one of you mercs in Crossville last night. He is looking to build a stormtrooper as well. As I stated before, it is always great to add new members.

Judging by the work you did on your mando, you will knock this out easily. Welcome