MidSouth Garrison
Sypher

Hello from Louisville!

Hi! I'm Bryan Siders, I live in Louisville, and I'm working on a Reserve Pilot costume for the Jolly Roger Squadron. RynoHawk TI-11089 from the JRS pointed me over here. Once I'm done with the RP costume, I'll be adding the rest of the TIE Pilot pieces. I've always liked the black uniforms, even if they only get a couple of seconds of screen time...

I'm currently in hiding since I haven't seen VII yet. Business and baby are keeping me from going to the movies, but I hope to see it in a couple of weeks, so be easy on me. ;-)

Welcome! Spoiler alert, all the TIE Fighter Pilots are actually Vader's children!

:ph34r:

Welcome

Hope to see you trooping in the near future!

Welcome Bryan! another good addition to the team. (Anyone from Lousiville area) LOL let us know if theres anything we can do to help.

BTW we have an event across the river this sat if want to come meet us and hang out.

New Albany-Floyd County Public Library (INDIANA) 1/2/2016 12-3PM

Welcome Bryan. I have a Tie kit that I've been working on for my son and my wife is doing one also. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Come out and join us at a troop...we always need a few extra hands.

Working on IC. I've got my flight suit and belt. My hat is on order. Suggestions on boots?

I had Imperial boots ordered in a group order, but my pair was left out of the order, so I got reimbursed. I saw Soviet boots were recommended, but they don't have the L3 buckles at the top.

Also, my sleeves feel a bit bulky on the flight suit. Anyone ever had a flight suit tailored? Suggestions on tailors in Louisville area?

Those boots look nice, Uncle, but couldn't find them in my size. Got some Russian Jack boots from Soviet Boots. The inside heels were really hard and all bent in, but a local shoe repair guy got them fixed for me. They fit but are a little big, so going to try some toe fillers and some ankle braces along with a good liner.

As soon as I get my hat in (she was waaay behind on orders), I'll be ready for inspection. :-)

Still could possibly use a tailor on the flight suit. Anyone in Louisville area have any suggestions? Anyone had one custom fitted?

Okay, ready for GML inspection. Email off to @CC5707. Should I email other GMLs as well? Or should contact go through the forum PMs?

IC-10239 reporting for duty! Thanks for the quick turn-around, it means a lot!

Our pleasure! Get out and troop! Upgraded your access, you should be able to see the events section now.