xtolled

New from Southaven/Memphis

Hi guys new to the hobby. Just put myself on the wait list for an ATA TX kit. Looking yo meet everyone and gain tips and pointers for when my kit does arrive. Thanks for having me.

Welcome from a fellow noob! Ever been up to Jackson Tn? I live just North of it!

I have a few times. Plan on trying to get up there for Southern Fried Con at the end of the month. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome xtolled. Trooping is a blast. There are many forums that can help u. Im a Tuskin Raider so I dont do the armor thing ... YET. LOL But post your questions and they will be answered. Also have you joined your respective costume forum?

Welcome xtolled. Trooping is a blast. There are many forums that can help u. Im a Tuskin Raider so I dont do the armor thing ... YET. LOL But post your questions and they will be answered. Also have you joined your respective costume forum?

Thank you Big Ben. Yes I have im on the FISD and awaiting approval to the spec ops detachment. I am on the waiting list for ATA TX armor kit now. Be about 11 months but well worth it Im sure. Super excited about the kit though. I may also do another costume as well just haven't decided as of yet. Mainly looking for guidance and answers to questions for now. Also once my armor is here looking to get approved and join a troop!

Welcome sir! I'm in Southaven! Hope to troop with you soon.

Thank you Big Ben. Yes I have im on the FISD and awaiting approval to the spec ops detachment. I am on the waiting list for ATA TX armor kit now. Be about 11 months but well worth it Im sure. Super excited about the kit though. I may also do another costume as well just haven't decided as of yet. Mainly looking for guidance and answers to questions for now. Also once my armor is here looking to get approved and join a troop!

Lot of good soft costume options out there. You can be approved for five costumes that are based off the black TIE flight suit. You can also pick up other items for your TK build while you wait. Buy your boots, soft parts (body suit, neck seal, etc.), get a kit to build a blaster.

I have a few times. Plan on trying to get up there for Southern Fried Con at the end of the month. Thanks for the welcome!

no problem man! You should come on out, Ill be there! It will be my first time going to an event. I don't have a costume yet so I wont be dressed up but I hope to meet some members and see some awesome costumes in person for the first time!

Hi guys new to the hobby. Just put myself on the wait list for an ATA TX kit. Looking yo meet everyone and gain tips and pointers for when my kit does arrive. Thanks for having me.

Make sure you come to the armor party on Sunday at the Olive Branch library from 2pm-6pm. Several of us will be there.