Saboteur

Greetings from Lexington!

Hey guys! I've always been interested in joining the 501st but never could find the time to come up with a costume. However as a spare time grabber, I've been working on a Kylo build.

I've been snooping (and posting) around the SLD's Kylo Ren forum. I have my inner tunic (that fits nice and tight, like a tiger.) I'm just about to dye my Outer Robe and Cape, Cowl and Hood, and then finish up my Mid-Coat. All that is going to be left is the boots, gloves, belt and helmet and saber (maybe) and then I should be ready to submit for approval.

Thought I'd drop by and say hello! I'm looking forward to trooping with you guys soon!

Welcome! I know a few people are working on Kylo's. Can't wait to see one in person though!

Welcome aboard!

I thought the s/n was familiar! Glad to see you finally made it over.

Welcome.

Might check out RPF forums, there's a section devoted to kylo and there's also a Facebook group

Welcome! I was in Garrison Tyranus in Virginia, I just moved here to Lexington Ky last April. The folks here are super, so your going to love it here.

If you're in Lexington TN. Then I live about 30 minutes west of you! There's another guy in here working on a kylo, might could get in touch with him for pointers or anything, I'm sure he'd be willing to help if you needed it! I'm working on a snow commander right now, but I am still a new guy too! Welcome!