gilredar

Hello Midsouth Garrison!

Hey troopers! Rodney Gilreath here reporting from Smyrna, Tennessee! Looking to join the 501st. Found out about you guys through my awesome Star Wars blue ray collection. Saw the group participate in the 2007 Rose Bowl parade and ever since I watched that combined with playing a LOT of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the xbox, nostalgia and excitement was just flowing through me! I thought to myself..."this is where I belong". I LOVE the Empire and everyone in it! So after that I took the next step...contacting the 501st to reach out and show my interest in joining the group. Currently I'm trying to look into the armor as far as where to get it and tips on putting it together. Wanting to be a Shadow Scout of spec ops detachment. Would absolutely love some hands on help with it! It's my first time. Would also love to get to know the local troopers in Midsouth Garrison! "For the Empire"!

Welcome! A couple of troopers will be at the Game Stop in Antioch (across from Wal-Mart on Hamilton Church Pike) on Wednesday if you want to stop by there and say hi. We'll be in a few different places in a couple of weeks on 5/14-5/15 as well.

You can probably get some good help on spec ops forum and maybe the biker scout forum (same build, different color) as well as here. I don't think we have any active Shadow Scouts(that I've seen). Our fearless leader is a Shadow Trooper. ;)

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome! I live in Franklin, always happy to help build!

Welcome to the madness. Lots of events coming up for you to come to and meet. We always need handlers. Come meet us at fanboy expo on May 14th in Nashville. Hang out. Go see the boys at the game event on May 4th.

Welcome! Donelson here. Check on the events boards and come on out and meet us. Looking forward to it. (Anything I can do to help too- I'm just starting a TB build).

Hey there! I don't live too far from you , just off a couple exits north of you on 24. I'm also one of the ones in that BluRay 2007 Rose Parade video a couple of times lol ( though back then I was part of Florida Garrison)

Looking forward to meeting ya!