maddiekayray

Nashville? We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you.

Hi! I'm Madison Ray, I currently live in Nashville and would love to start trooping with you all! I had such a lovely time at the Ascend John Williams event, and I cannot wait to join more in the future. I'm also concurrently joining the Rebel Legion, if they'll have me. (Scum and villainy like to play both sides of the war, of course.)

I learned about the 501st just through existing in all things Star Wars, and finally plucked up the courage to join! I've always wanted to cosplay, but never found something that held my interest long enough to warrant the amount of work put into it. I finally decided that it was about time I see what this was all about, so I looked at the roster information for MSG, and I found my good friend Connor Chmielewski's name on the list, so I messaged him and that directed me here to all you lovely people.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Let me know!

Welcome. What characters are you considering?

Welcome to the Dark side. Most offer cookies... I offer Skittles!!!

Welcome! Be on the look out for an event coming up on June 17th in Smyrna! I'm not exactly sure how many of us will be there but I know myself and another Memphis area trooper will be carpooling up! Hope to see you there!

Welcome! Be on the look out for an event coming up on June 17th in Smyrna! I'm not exactly sure how many of us will be there but I know myself and another Memphis area trooper will be carpooling up! Hope to see you there!

http://www.midsouthgarrison.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8407-0613-172016-smyrna-tn-cub-scout-day-camp/

Smyrna event

Do you have your Weird Al ticket for next Thursday in Nashville? Quite a few of us will be there, both onstage and in the audience. Come meet some more of us and get your nerd on!

Welcome aboard MSG! Where the party never ends!

Welcome aboard MSG! Where the party never ends!

Well... it usually ends on Sunday, when we realize monday is coming.

But it gets cranked up again about Wednesday night!

Welcome! Connor is a good dude. We miss him. You'll find a very motivated and knowledgeable group here. Any questions, hit any of us up

Hi Madison! Met you at the Symphony. :) I just got my Leia approved by the RL and now I'm over here trying to figure out what baddie to do! Who are you interested in doing?

Hi Madison! Met you at the Symphony. :) I just got my Leia approved by the RL and now I'm over here trying to figure out what baddie to do! Who are you interested in doing?

I'm going for a Moff, probably Leonia Tavira. She's Legends, but she's also a space pirate, and I respect that.

Welcome to the Dark side. Most offer cookies... I offer Skittles!!!

Probably those blasphemous Green Apple ones instead of the true Green skittles, Lime

also, HI NEW PERSON!