LegitCupcake

Ello from Memphis!

Oi! Stephanie Sinclair checking in from Memphis, TN! I am huge Star Wars fan and have been cosplaying for years, so when I met Jonathan (who had just completed his Officer uniform) I was really interested in what the 501st was and such. I have since then trooped with them once as a handler, and am starting a Biker scout costume this weekend actually. Before then I had seen the 501st before at various conventions and have always found them to be really amazing. The idea of doing something I already love to do but for a good cause sounds pretty awesome. I was told by one of the members in the group I've met up with a few times that this forum is a good place to start my journey to becoming a full fledged 501st member (other than building a costume of course.) So I look forward to getting to know everyone and trooping with you in the future!

Hello and welcome! So the Memphians continue to grow... Vast in number... Yet in single file lines to hide their numbers... Oops... Did I steel someone's line? :) pew pew. Look forward to seeing your TB build.

@alexmorris21 Yes indeed it is!:P I meant to mention him but I did not know his screen name off the top of my head. I appreciate all the warm welcomes everyone! :)