MidSouth Garrison
Sign in to follow this  
Nerfherder2000

Hello from Kingsport, Tn

Hello all

My name is Christopher Robinson and have been a Star Wars fan for all most my entire life and would like to eventually join the 501st. I became interested after learning about the 501st and reading up, watching videos and view photos. I'm deeply touched at what this group does toward raising money for charities, visiting hospitals and schools and the opportunity to bring a smile to a child face all the while representing a great bunch of bad guys doing good. I'm a novice and would like information on armor building, what type of kits and so on. I would like access to the boards to further my knowledge and understanding .

Thanks Chris

Welcome aboard Christopher. What do you have in mind? Stormtrooper, scout, etc? Any thoughts?

Originally I was looking at the Imperial Tie Pilot but something about the Stormtrooper armor intrigued me. 

I can't speak for the Tie pilot but if you want to go the stormtrooper route, be sure to join the FISD board at whiterarmor.net. You can find all kinds of information on the different armors available out there.

Welcome! youve come to the right place. Serving the empire has great benefits. 

Welcome! 

If you do go with TIE pilot, the black flight suit is good for about 3-4 other costumes (gunner, navy trooper, bridge crew/reserve pilot), so it's real versatile. 

Hey man! I live in Gray TN and a 501st member. I have a TK ANH Stunt

If you need anything at all, questions, etc please feel free to contact me. We need more troops in east TN!!!!!

Phil Ledford

TK 22710

Welcome the the group/family Chris!!

I'm also in your area and if you've got any news on possible troopings i'd like to get back into the 'groove'!

Hey Sammy! What area do you live in? There are several events coming up in December in our area and would be very happy to have you join us.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey Chris! I'm not a member yet but starting my TK build very soon. Armor on the way actually. 

That's awesome that you're from Kingsport! I'm in Pound, VA so only about an hour from you. My wife and I are in Kingsport and the tricities area almost every other weekend. Good luck man!

Thanks, good luck to you. I'm working on a imperial Tie Pilot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk