MidSouth Garrison
PegasusBlue

Columbia person here!

Hi everyone! I'm working on my X-Wing costume so I can join the RL. I'm interested in becoming a reserve pilot with the 501st for the time being until I can get that costume. I'm in the Columbia area. One of my oldest friends, who's in Australia, is in the 501st as a Biker Scout. He's Wedge_b5 on the forum. Of course, he's been on me for a few years about joining. It's time! I love going to Dragon*Con and have never cosplayed before. I want to join in the fun, and I'd like to attend charity events too. I'm looking forward to it!

Welcome! Glad to have another recruit for the Empire! If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to ask questions or message staff members. Lots of great people here!

Welcome! Good to have fresh recruits for the Empire. 

Thanks! My X-Wing pilot just got approved by the RL. I'm so happy. I met some cool people with the 501st this past weekend at our AMC Thoroughbred and Smyrna Malco troops. Next up for me is TIE reserve pilot and then TIE pilot.

Welcome! Glad to see you were approved! Best of luck on the build, and if you have questions I know @CC5707 has a TI (he is super nice don't hesitate to ask!), and you probably have the detachment link but here it is again just in case! http://databank.501st.com/databank/JRS_CRL

Can't wait to troop with you! 

I'm glad to be officially in the 501st! TI-77514 reserve pilot reporting! 

• Like 3

Yea!  :tie: One good pilot deserves another... 

We've trooped together so many times, I've always considered like part of the family.  :)

• Like 1

Yea!  gijoe_tie.gif One good pilot deserves another... 

We've trooped together so many times, I've always considered like part of the family. 
Aww. Thank you. I feel the same way too!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk