Sign in to follow this  
Sidious865

FNG Introduction

Hey Y'all

I'm Kerry Alan Rowntree, AKA SIDIOUS865, my TKID# SL37721. I live in Corryton That's East Knox County outside of Knoxville. I have an approved Emperor ROTJ and a TIE Reserve submission, I have submitted a "Redline" character however, their are no comparative images. Anywho i want to join the Midsouth Garrison because it is the local Garrison and Southern Cal is to far to drive for a troop. I want to troop. I am a father of 5 and a stroke and heart attack survivor. Spending time in the hospital is trying and real life action figures interacting is undoubtedly good medicine. I also have a service heart. On my experience: I wrestled alligators in the Florida Everglades for three years. In addition to my forty five minute educational show I ran a 60 acre wildlife park and piloted thirty passenger airboats, I did a year contract as a Disney Actor in there entertainment department, I was the Operation Manager for Terror On Church Street Orlando for 7 years I worked as a stage tech at Universal Studios Orlando entertainment department for a contract year, I ran a TIKI BAR at Sea World Orlando and as a bar and restaurant manager I have always tried to do anything possible to make Make A Wish family's comfortable. My birthday is August 26, 1969 my personal Email is karowntree@hotmail.com

My cell number is (865)567-6029

My skills; Voice character, makeup, prosthetics, props, scenic set design, molding, sculpting, leatherwork and costume piece work. I'll put up some pictures. I would like East Tennessee Garrison Members to have as contacts so please feel free to contact me so I can get info on trooping.

I hope I hit all the high notes if not let me know.

Kerry

SL37721348b43105e9783e683906251f2b40a56.jpg7eb0c57aa6e47b908888056691c197d1.jpg5e7cb5572601944df2949f0b4f65a3bf.jpg4fd75fa749930718ae261eccc5ccba95.jpga8cf476a8edb9078714cf79543c5b3aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Fairly" new guy! :)

Welcome to the forum! Upgraded your access to full membership. Make sure to find some events and get out and troop with us :) Let us know if you have any questions. 

• Like 1

Hey Buddy! good to see u on the forum. Welcome!!! 

• Like 1

"Fairly" new guy!

Welcome to the forum! Upgraded your access to full membership. Make sure to find some events and get out and troop with us  Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thank you sir

Hey Buddy! good to see u on the forum. Welcome!!! 

Thank you for your help Big Ben

• Like 1