My name is Aaron Brown. I do not have any 501st, Rebel Legion affiliations. I am part of a community theatre group that does Costume Appearances for schools and community events as well as visiting UK Children's Hospital. I live about 45 minutes east of Lexington Ky. I have been to the Lexington Comic Con the last 2 years and liked the props and interaction you had with the crowd.

I am asking for access to the boards to try and learn as much as I can about giving the interaction with Darth Vader his fans will remember. I am currently looking for a used voice changer. I have nothing at the moment so I am open to just about anything. I will eventually get a Hytech or Rom set up. I was hoping someone might have an older set up available.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

• Like 1

Welcome! Your welcome to come hang with us at any events! 

So do you already have a Vader suit? I'm currently building one so Id be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have!

My name is Aaron Brown. I do not have any 501st, Rebel Legion affiliations. I am part of a community theatre group that does Costume Appearances for schools and community events as well as visiting UK Children's Hospital. I live about 45 minutes east of Lexington Ky. I have been to the Lexington Comic Con the last 2 years and liked the props and interaction you had with the crowd.

I am asking for access to the boards to try and learn as much as I can about giving the interaction with Darth Vader his fans will remember. I am currently looking for a used voice changer. I have nothing at the moment so I am open to just about anything. I will eventually get a Hytech or Rom set up. I was hoping someone might have an older set up available.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

Have you visited Sith Lords Detachment on Tapatalk yet, lot of great resources on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk