Hanna

Hello from Louisville!

Hanna from Louisville here! I'm interested in helping out as a handler (and eventually getting a costume, hopefully?? I just gotta save up.) I'm brand new to this, but I got pulled in by a friend who's joining her local garrison in D.C. and tells me how much she loves it and how many cool people she's met. I'm small, ginger, bake a mean Derby Pie, and love me some clone troopers.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Garrison! Your welcome to come hang with us at any event. Just watch this board and the fb page events and let us know. :)

• Like 1

Hanna from Louisville here! I'm interested in helping out as a handler (and eventually getting a costume, hopefully?? I just gotta save up.) I'm brand new to this, but I got pulled in by a friend who's joining her local garrison in D.C. and tells me how much she loves it and how many cool people she's met. I'm small, ginger, bake a mean Derby Pie, and love me some clone troopers.

Hanna, you stated your small, I have a small imperial flight suit... it is thin with tall features and could be fitted to fit you, once you get the size right and get the imperial barrack hat, a belt/buckle and boots then you could submit approval as a crew member (be happy to advice you on obtaining the items at low cost). Once you meet folk you can get build help for anything you imagine. I'm in Knoxville and if you have friends in the area I can give them the 21fdc4396a90c4363f1c0e5c255949d2.jpgflight suit for you.

Welcome to the madness! There's a number of us in the Louisville area, and we could always use a few extra hands!

Our next major events are the Pegasus Parade and Star Wars Night with the Bats! Feel free to PM me if you have more questions!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Lots of friendly folks to help in Louisville. 

• Like 1

Woot woot! Welcome, Hanna! 

I am ALWAYS looking for more Derby Pie recipes if you're willing to share ;)

On 4/10/2017 at 7:02 AM, Sidious865 said:

Hanna, you stated your small, I have a small imperial flight suit... it is thin with tall features and could be fitted to fit you, once you get the size right and get the imperial barrack hat, a belt/buckle and boots then you could submit approval as a crew member (be happy to advice you on obtaining the items at low cost). Once you meet folk you can get build help for anything you imagine. I'm in Knoxville and if you have friends in the area I can give them the 21fdc4396a90c4363f1c0e5c255949d2.jpgflight suit for you.

Thanks! It doesn't look like it would fit me (I'm a little more short and stout), but I really appreciate that!

• Like 1

Thanks! It doesn't look like it would fit me (I'm a little more short and stout), but I really appreciate that!

Yes Ma'am, I am building another how's your build coming?

SL37721
Midsouth Garrison
Knoxville, Tennessee

Yes Ma'am, I am building another how's your build coming?

SL37721
Midsouth Garrison
Knoxville, Tennessee

New build worked out pretty good
b8657be6b8ef7293bd2c3e029a571b8a.jpg

SL37721
Midsouth Garrison
Knoxville, Tennessee

So, uh...I kinda disappeared for a couple of months, sorry about that. Still don't have a costume, but I'm really interested in helping out as a handler while I save up. But I'm kind of confused as to where I find out about events? I looked on the Facebook page and it said the next event was in Delaware...

8 hours ago, Hanna said:

So, uh...I kinda disappeared for a couple of months, sorry about that. Still don't have a costume, but I'm really interested in helping out as a handler while I save up. But I'm kind of confused as to where I find out about events? I looked on the Facebook page and it said the next event was in Delaware...

We usually post events on the derby city squad Facebook page,  have you seen any there?

On 11/5/2017 at 6:51 PM, LVLAsian said:

We usually post events on the derby city squad Facebook page,  have you seen any there?

Saw a couple there, yeah, thanks! Do you know if y'all will be needing any help at the event this weekend? I never got a response on facebook.

12 hours ago, Hanna said:

Saw a couple there, yeah, thanks! Do you know if y'all will be needing any help at the event this weekend? I never got a response on facebook.

Who have you tried to contact?

I would try to contact one of our GEC's (Garrison Event Coordinator) in our garrison, they will be the best people to contact I believe. 

Hey, um...I don't think I ever got access to the forums? All I'm seeing on my home screen is new members, introductions, and help desk. You all do post about events and stuff, right?