DEVOLV3R

Hello from Pound, VA!

Hey ladies and gents of the Midsouth Garrison! I am from the Southwest Virginia area, living in the small, small town of Pound, VA. I've been a massive Star Wars fan since seeing A New Hope at age 2. Although I am from Virginia, Pound is located literally five minutes from Kentucky and, at worst, an hour from the Tri-Cities which puts me a lot closer geographically to your garrison than the Virginia Tyranus Garrison members. I'm not a member of the 501st yet, but I hope to be a TK! I haven't begun building, but I have been researching quite a bit on the 501st database and also www.whitearmor.net to get tips and find resources, so hopefully I can begin my build soon.

I found out about the 501st quite a while ago online and about it's activities at cons and also it's great charity work. I'm a fan of costumers and admire the incredible detail of the 501st's costumes as well the generosity of it's members to the community. I'd love to meet like minded people and other Star Wars fans and troop when I can!

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Hello friend!

Feel free to ask for advice or help here if you ever need anything :) 

• Like 1

That's cool!  I like to see people get motivated by the good work that's done here. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! Please ask any questions. Well help any way wwe can

Welcome! I live on the Tri-Cities (johnson city)
If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm happy to help any way I can!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On 4/15/2017 at 10:40 PM, Pledford said:

Welcome! I live on the Tri-Cities (johnson city)
If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm happy to help any way I can!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cool, thank you! My wife and I are around the tri-cities area quite a bit, so it's nice to know there are some members so close.

I have very brief memories of a road sign with Pound on it! In the days before Google on one's phone was ubiquitous, I got a bit turned around on a roadtrip to Blacksburg and passed by. It was a beautiful area, though I was not necessarily in the mood to appreciate that at the time LOL. 

Welcome!