Hi,

My name is John and I’m a retired Special Effects Artist and I just relocated from Maryland to Nashville, TN.   In 2001 I joined the 501st, as TK-2747, while I lived / worked in New Zealand.  Unfortunately, I was unable to complete a trooper costume and participate in any of the 501st activities.  Now that I am established in Nashville and semi-retired from my 2nd career, I want to restart my 501st application and being participating in local activities.

I have always been a “creatures” guy, but I love the AT-AT Driver / Tie Pilot helmets as well as the ROTJ Vader costume.   I have years of costuming, model making, sculpting, molding and casting experience.   I am not opposed to making one of the cannon creatures from scratch.   I am also looking for a ESB Vader costume for an art project / display in my house.

If possible, I would like to meet up with some of experienced representatives and discuss my costuming options.  Thanks and I look forward to meeting up and working with you all in the near future.

Regards,
John

Welcome! Lots of us in the nashville area

Welcome to Nashville! Hope to see you out at some of our events.

Welcome! Happy to help!

Welcome!

Welcome! Nice meeting you at the Maker Faire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk