Sign in to follow this  
Mistress Denna

Greetings from ATL!

Hello! I'm Stephanie from Georgia Garrison (also the same Stephanie who makes your snazzy new legion badges). :)

I'm posting here because my sister who lives in Memphis, is what we'd call a "cadet" for your Garrison. I'm going to have her sign up for your forums this evening. I am almost done building her Jawa and will be sending it to her soon so that she can follow the steps to join. She's devoured EVERYTHING I've sent her and can't wait to troop. She will also be meeting me in Gatlinburg in December for that parade the night before we head back here for our Garrison's big televised parade the next morning. I want to make sure she is familiar with your forums, how to use them, etc. and find out if you all require WIP threads like some Garrisons do (we do not). Since I am not a member of your Garrison, I'm not sure who to point her to and can't currently see your members section. Can that be updated as I am a visiting member? 

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to joining your members with my sister at the upcoming event. (I have signed us both up in the invitation thread in my own Garrison, and also want to make sure that is done correctly here). Have a great evening!

I am 31 years old and born and raised in Memphis.I along with my sister who is a 501 member were raised on star wars.  My mother raised us to help others and be a part of something bigger than yourself.Some of the best memories i have are sitting around with my mom and sister watching all the star wars movies repeating lines to each other. I am truly humbled and honored to become a part of this star wars family. I cant wait to officially join and start trooping. To be a part of something like this will be a dream come true.

Welcome.  :jawa: 

The Memphis area does some fine trooping locally and are a great bunch of troopers.  On occasion, there are also events near Jackson as well.  If you feel like driving further East, please feel free to join us at any Nashville and/or Clarksville events.  Lexington and Louisville have plenty of events as well, so if you'd like to go a little up North, I'm sure you would be welcomed to do so.  Like stormtroopers, you can never have too many Jawas.

Stephanie it' great to see you and looking forward seeing u.